Windows 10: I accidentally removed the ''users'' folder, help me!

Discus and support I accidentally removed the ''users'' folder, help me! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I was trying to cut the ''users'' folder and paste it in the D: drive but It accidentally messed up. Now my screensaver is gone, desktop shortcuts... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MatsDaenen, Feb 20, 2016.

1. I accidentally removed the ''users'' folder, help me!

So I was trying to cut the ''users'' folder and paste it in the D: drive but It accidentally messed up. Now my screensaver is gone, desktop shortcuts and a lot of things don't work anymore like, the bottom left button doesn't work. and a noumerous other things don't seem to be use-abel anymore, help me!*cry

:)

MatsDaenen, Feb 20, 2016

2. C:\ is not accessible

I cant access to C and also before that I accidentally removed all of the user on C

Pls help me

NamelessYB, Feb 20, 2016
  3. Help! I accidentally deleted the Outlook folder on my Blackjack 2!

If you deleted something on the phone and this is what is causing your problem you may need to perform a hard reset of the phone to return it to working order.

Julie fka profjulie, Feb 20, 2016
  4. I accidentally removed the ''users'' folder, help me!

The reason I wanted to put it in the D: drive was to create more spacefor my games

MatsDaenen, Feb 20, 2016
  5. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I accidentally removed the ''users'' folder, help me!

1. I accidentally removed the ''users'' folder, help me! - Similar Threads - accidentally removed ''users''

2. HELP! Was moving around and accidentally merged user folder and documents folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP! Was moving around and accidentally merged user folder and documents folder: So I was moving around some folders since I recently installed a storage drive and from some errors I was trying to correct with program file paths accidentally merged my user folder and documents folder. I have managed to restore the documents folder however my user folder...
  3. HELP! Was moving around and accidentally merged user folder and documents folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! Was moving around and accidentally merged user folder and documents folder: So I was moving around some folders since I recently installed a storage drive and from some errors I was trying to correct with program file paths accidentally merged my user folder and documents folder. I have managed to restore the documents folder however my user folder...
  4. HELP! Was moving around and accidentally merged user folder and documents folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help I accidentally merged my documents folder and my users folder!

Help I accidentally merged my documents folder and my users folder!: while O was moving things around my documents and users folder got merged[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-accidentally-merged-my-documents-folder-and/3b99c879-e8a7-458e-ba00-134cf0a363e1
  6. I accidentally deleted my user folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I accidentally deleted my user folder: im using win10 and i was trying to change my user folder name, and to move it in to my administrator account (no idea why i did that) , but it didnt finished the transfer of the files, and when i tried to connect to my user , it was all empty , now i only have the empty...
  7. Accidentally deleted user folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted user folders: I accidentally deleted everything inside user folders, now quick shortcuts to download, videos,pictures, etc. don't work...is there any way to get them back? I don't want stuffs that were in there, just the folder shortcuts. submitted by /u/sh1o [link] [comments]...
  8. Accidentally Merged User Folder and Downloads Folder

Accidentally Merged User Folder and Downloads Folder: Hello. I'm reposting this because last time I posted this, I got a reply, but no complete answer. I made a mistake while trying to move folders around and accidentally moved the Downloads folder to C:\Users\pengu\ (pengu is the name of my user folder). Now I have a folder...
  9. I accidentally merged my Users folder with Desktop Folder

I accidentally merged my Users folder with Desktop Folder: Hello! I recently got a new computer and I was moving most of my Users files from my SSD to my HDD but I wanted my Desktop file to be on my SSD. So I proceeded to moving it back to the SSD Users file, but I forgot to create a subfolder for my desktop, so I ended up merging my...
  10. Accidentally renamed Users folder to Downloads--Please help!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accidentally renamed Users folder to Downloads--Please help!: Hello all, I know this has been discussed a few times before, in tenforums.com and also in sevenforums.com, but I promise this is different from those times. I've done a search and looked through quite a few different solutions, but I just can't seem to find an answer...