Windows 10: I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture

Discus and support I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I uninstalled the smart gesture by accident After i downloaded it again and try to installed it Before finished, i had asked to install synaptic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DoneHasibuan, Aug 10, 2018.

1. I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture

I uninstalled the smart gesture by accident

After i downloaded it again and try to installed it

Before finished, i had asked to install synaptic pointing device

But it stopped at the agreement and i can't continued it

Thank you for the answer !!

I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture 1cc6f166-fb91-4e0a-b1c9-dd2214a4c81b?upload=true.jpg

:)

DoneHasibuan, Aug 10, 2018

2. I accidentally uninstalled smart gesture.. ASUS

I uninstalled the smart gesture by accident and now i downloaded it again..

but today (2 days later) it doesnt work anymore. i cant install it again from the asus site and i don't know what to do anymore.

it's not listed as a programme anymore..

Thank you for the answer!!

SabrinaSchaaf, Aug 10, 2018
  3. I accidentally uninstalled smart gesture.. ASUS

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description above, I understood that you uninstalled smart gesture accidently, downloaded again and after two days it’s not working. So, as you have already

downloaded
    the smart gesture driver, try to install in compatibility mode and check if it’s working.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in
    compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the
      functionality
    Hope it helps.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 10, 2018
  4. I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture

Asus smart gesture

I also had this problem after updating to win. 10 here are the steps that WORKED:

1. control panel>uninstall prog.>asus smartgesture>REPAIR> restart

2. control panel>uninstall prog.>asus smartgesture>uninstall>restart

3. http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Smart+Gesture

download the driver according to your win ver.

4. restart.

GuyBenShachar, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture

1. I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstalled ASUS

2. Asus Smart Gesture

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus Smart Gesture: My Asus Eebook 205ta has been giving me issues regarding the touchpad/mouse..the curser has a blinking bottle at the side as if another process is trying to load...the only way of stopping it is by going into task manager and clicking on ASUS Smart Gesture and hitting end...
  3. HP Smart smart app uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Smart smart app uninstalled: Hello I have uninstalled the HP Smart app from my PC and I want to install a app to use in printer to scan the HP app goes through the complete installation but at the end it still wants me to install HP Smart I have 2 different printers I use 1 a HP LaserJet printer only...
  4. No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad: Hello. I have a ASUS laptop which there where only Asus Smart Gestures but sadly, it sucks. So when looking for a alternative I found that I should just install a driver for another computer...
  5. Disable Asus laptop gestures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Asus laptop gestures: As above. This laptop was updated from W8 to W10. I constantly send emails before they are finished, and close things I don't want to. I have tried everything I can find online. Including deleting the touchpad driver and updating it. It says it is already the latest...
  6. Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH]ASUS Smart Gesture is a smart touchpad driver that helps you control more precise gestures including tapping, scrolling, dragging, clicking, and more. Some PC users […] This article Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10 first appeared on...
  7. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\AsTPCenter\x64\AsusTPCenter.exe changed...

C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\AsTPCenter\x64\AsusTPCenter.exe changed...: System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-UserModePowerService [ Guid] {ce8dee0b-d539-4000-b0f8-77bed049c590} EventID 12 Version 0 Level 4 Task 10 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x4000000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime]...
  8. Cannot remove ASUS Smart Gesture to reload it after November update

Cannot remove ASUS Smart Gesture to reload it after November update: The usual stoppage of Smart Gesture after a windows 10 update always needs to have me remove the ATK and Smart Gesture programs and reinstall them. However, this time the Smart Gesture will not fully remove resulting in an error that does not stop trying to remove it. I have...
  9. Can not install ASUS Smart Gesture after updating Win 7 to Win 10

Can not install ASUS Smart Gesture after updating Win 7 to Win 10: Well, after I updated Win 7 to Win 10, I "lost" the Smart Gesture program. I downloaded the recent Smart Gesture from ASUS support website that should be working for Win 10. Alas, I reach the end of the installation when I get this message: "There is a problem with this...
  10. Accidental uninstalls

Accidental uninstalls: I have a new install of 10 Pro & while customizing, rearranging & learning/testing new files & apps, I accidentally uninstalled the games Magic Kingdom & Hidden ???. W/o doing a complete reinstall of the OS, how do I get these 2 games back; they looked interesting. 98930

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentally uninstalled asus smart gesture

2. how can i reinstall asus smart gesture once i have uninstalled it