Windows 10: I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...

Discus and support I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I updated my OS to Windows 11 on my laptop just two weeks ago. Then, while using my external monitor for a project, it suddenly blacked out. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bella Carriaga, May 21, 2024.

1. I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...

I updated my OS to Windows 11 on my laptop just two weeks ago. Then, while using my external monitor for a project, it suddenly blacked out. When I checked the device manager for display adapters, the Nvidia graphics was no longer there. I tried restoring the system and also tried the tricks on armoury crate that I've read and even used DDU to completely remove the driver from the system, and then set up the system to automatically download needed drivers, but after restarting, nothing changed. Only my AMD graphics is showing up, and Nvidia is nowhere to be found.

:)

Bella Carriaga, May 21, 2024

2. NVIDIA GPU uninstalled in device Manager

I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA GPU from device manager and now I want to reinstall it but when I try reinstalling it with NIVDIA installer it says, "The graphic driver could not find compatible Graphic Hardware.". Help me on how to get my graphic
    hardware back and use it for my high performance.

SiddharthHingar, May 21, 2024
  3. Nvidia Driver Disappearing in Device Manager

Hello I've had a problem with my system detecting my laptop GPU ever since I disconnected it from my laptop using device manager. I was testing to see how my system would do without it and now it's acting up and the GPU driver will disappearing soon after I start up windows (It shows up when I show hidden devices but cant be enabled) . I've tried Updating drivers (I get 2 errors from the Nvidia installer one saying it's not compatible with this version of windows which it is and the other saying I don't have the hardware which I do), tried uninstalling all my Nvidia software and reinstalling it, resetting the BIOS, and a few others with no result that will fully bring back my GPU driver. Any suggestions? Thanks

OwenWaller1, May 21, 2024
  4. I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...

accidentally uninstalled my keyboard driver and lost it in the device manager .

try scanning for hardware changes under device manager:

To scan for hardware changes, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, and type devmgmt.msc in the Start Search box and hit enter.
    2. Device Manager opens.
    3. In Device Manager, click your computer so that it is highlighted.
    4. Click Action, and then click Scan for hardware changes.
    5. Check the USB device to see whether it is working.
    If that doesn't help, go to windows update and check for updates. It might start downloading your keyboard driver right away.

MilindGoel15, May 21, 2024
Thema:

I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...

1. I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what... - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstalled NVIDIA

2. I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...: I updated my OS to Windows 11 on my laptop just two weeks ago. Then, while using my external monitor for a project, it suddenly blacked out. When I checked the device manager for display adapters, the Nvidia graphics was no longer there. I tried restoring the system and also...
  3. How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my...: So basically I uninstalled my nvidia rtx grafics card from display adapter in device manager while it was only showing when 'show hidden device' was clicked. because i saw someone doing it in youtube and it automatically installed after a restart for them. what do I do now to...
  4. How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my...

How to reinstall my nvidia grafics card I accidentally uninstalled in device manager in my...: So basically I uninstalled my nvidia rtx grafics card from display adapter in device manager while it was only showing when 'show hidden device' was clicked. because i saw someone doing it in youtube and it automatically installed after a restart for them. what do I do now to...
  5. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.: Hello.I was trying to solve an issue I had with my driver with it not being detected in the system and I thought it'd be a good idea to uninstall it to reinstall it afterwards.Needless to say I couldn't find I way to install it back so now I'm trying to find a way to get it...
  6. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.: Hello.I was trying to solve an issue I had with my driver with it not being detected in the system and I thought it'd be a good idea to uninstall it to reinstall it afterwards.Needless to say I couldn't find I way to install it back so now I'm trying to find a way to get it...
  7. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. accidentally uninstalled my keyboard driver and lost it in the device manager .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    accidentally uninstalled my keyboard driver and lost it in the device manager .: I accidentally uninstalled my keyboard driver and lost it in the device manager . so my keyboard isn't working. I have tried all means to get it back including restarting my pc and haven't succeeded. kindly need your help ....
  9. accidentally uninstalled my keyboard driver and lost it in the device manager .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally uninstalled my keyboard driver and lost it in the device manager .: I accidentally uninstalled my keyboard driver and lost it in the device manager . so my keyboard isn't working. I have tried all means to get it back including restarting my pc and haven't succeeded. kindly need your help ....
  10. accidentally uninstalled my keyboard driver and lost it in the device manager .