Windows 10: I added a new hardDrive and some new compnets to my Computer and It wont let me activate it...

Discus and support I added a new hardDrive and some new compnets to my Computer and It wont let me activate it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am a disabled Veteran and in school, I had to buy a new hard drive and upgraded my memory and GPU and reinstalled windows And it won't activate. Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ryleepritchard, Jul 18, 2018.

1. I added a new hardDrive and some new compnets to my Computer and It wont let me activate it...

I am a disabled Veteran and in school, I had to buy a new hard drive and upgraded my memory and GPU and reinstalled windows And it won't activate. Why not? What can I do to get rid of that annoying little activate Windows sign? I purchased windows once Im not paying for it a second time due to hardware failure. this is ridiculous. Please advise

:)

ryleepritchard, Jul 18, 2018
  2. puff Win User

new harddrive but old harddrive wont work

PC crashed so bought new hard drive, westgate 500. Old harddrive is westgate 400.(power supply 550). New harddrive is working slot one when old hardrive is connected slot 4 pc won't boot windows, unless old is disengaged. Would like to retrieve data from old harddrive. I have tried f2, esc, delete when booting to activate bios options but this don't work. It is phoenix bios. Would be grateful for any responses , thank you in advance.

3. New harddrive installation issue with Windows 10

I installed a new internal SATA 4T harddrive. It is visible in the BIOS setup and Device Manager. It is not visible in the Computer Management/Disk Management Console view. What do I need to do to activate the drive and make it usable?

Thanks

Charlie-1969, Jul 18, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I added a new hardDrive and some new compnets to my Computer and It wont let me activate it...

Registering on a new computer

You have to de-activate the account on your old PC and then you can activate it on your new system -

Click HERE
    for a step-by step on how to do that!

DaveM121, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

I added a new hardDrive and some new compnets to my Computer and It wont let me activate it...

1. I added a new hardDrive and some new compnets to my Computer and It wont let me activate it... - Similar Threads - added hardDrive compnets

2. Wont let me sing into my Microsoft account with my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wont let me sing into my Microsoft account with my new computer: I have tried logging into my new desktop with my microsoft account and it wont let me. I have tried logging onto my microsoft account on a browser. I use the same password and everything and it works. but it wont let me on my desktop...
  3. Wont let me sing into my Microsoft account with my new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wont let me sing into my Microsoft account with my new computer: I have tried logging into my new desktop with my microsoft account and it wont let me. I have tried logging onto my microsoft account on a browser. I use the same password and everything and it works. but it wont let me on my desktop...
  4. Bought a new motherboard and cpu now im on my new comp but it wont let me activate windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought a new motherboard and cpu now im on my new comp but it wont let me activate windows...: im trying to contact Microsoft support but it says its unavailable, i want to activate windows but its giving me errors saying that im linked to my old system. any ideas how to get this changed?...
  5. Bought a new motherboard and cpu now im on my new comp but it wont let me activate windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a new motherboard and cpu now im on my new comp but it wont let me activate windows...: im trying to contact Microsoft support but it says its unavailable, i want to activate windows but its giving me errors saying that im linked to my old system. any ideas how to get this changed?...
  6. Bought a new motherboard and cpu now im on my new comp but it wont let me activate windows...

7. My computer wont let me log in

My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  8. New PC wont let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New PC wont let me log in: Greetings Using a web browser I can log into my Microsoft account but trying to log into my Microsoft account via settings doesn't work. So I click the Sing in with Microsoft Account instead link. I'm prompted to type in my email address as my user name, then it askes me...
  9. i want to connect to a new wifi but wont let me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to connect to a new wifi but wont let me: after using the natural wifi setting I tried to see maybe I was entering the wifi password wrong but when I use cmd it never shows me any other wifi networks than the one I'm connected to...
  10. New Computer Wont let me Install Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Computer Wont let me Install Win 10 Pro: It automatically installs Win Home and not pro, I have digital entitlement for pro, Is there a partition on new machine I need to delete like "recovery" or is it stored in Uefi ? 72802