Windows 10: i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?

Discus and support i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I own Minecraft java and bedrock bundle or something like that on a Microsoft store and i can install them on my pc but on my Xbox i need another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abbe4bb3, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Abbe4bb3 Win User

i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?

I own Minecraft java and bedrock bundle or something like that on a Microsoft store and i can install them on my pc but on my Xbox i need another version of bedrock? Its also on the same Microsoft account? When i go into the game it just takes me to the store and says I don't own it.

:)

Abbe4bb3, Apr 13, 2024

2. Minecraft bedrock

Hi. I have problem. I see that summer 2022 will give minecraft bedrock as a bonus. So I own java edition and download minecraft bedrock. BUT it said buy minecraft for window in game. So I need help

GehanSanprasert, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Buying bedrock

Hi Marten. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

1) Are you following these steps:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/how-downloa...

2) You can do a search for places to buy Minecraft in your country in a store or online.

3) You can try changing the country in Microsoft Store:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

4) What is the exact error you're getting as there may be fixes or workarounds for it:

https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-error-placing-or...

[Fix] Why Can’t I buy Minecraft - Stealthy Gaming

https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/oim...

Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Apr 13, 2024
  4. i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?

I have brought minecraft bedrock and java and it was telling me to buy it again so i did and it has only gave me bedrock and not java after buying bedrock and java again

I have brought minecraft bedrock and java and it was telling me to buy it again so i did and it has only gave me bedrock and not java after buying bedrock and java again

Bailey Ryder, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?

1. i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it? - Similar Threads - already own minecraft

2. i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?: I own Minecraft java and bedrock bundle or something like that on a Microsoft store and i can install them on my pc but on my Xbox i need another version of bedrock? Its also on the same Microsoft account? When i go into the game it just takes me to the store and says I don't...
  3. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...
  4. Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy only java version of minecraft if I already own a bedrock version?: I wanted to ask if I can somehow buy java only since its in a bundle and i already own a bedrock version.If i cant buy them seperatly, what happens if i already own a bedrock account on the mail address where i want to purchase the game? will my progress get lost or i will...
  5. I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.: I have owned Minecraft since 2013, I have played it across 3 different computers. I recently got a new PC and logged into the account I've used for the past 10 years, and the launcher, site, and store, all say I do not own the game. Nothing I've tried has worked. If someone...
  6. I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.

I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.: I have owned Minecraft since 2013, I have played it across 3 different computers. I recently got a new PC and logged into the account I've used for the past 10 years, and the launcher, site, and store, all say I do not own the game. Nothing I've tried has worked. If someone...
  7. cant buy minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant buy minecraft bedrock: every time I try and click 'buy' another window will pop up saying that I can't get it because I'm either "using a child account that’s a member of an Xbox family group or using an adult account that’s set as a member of an Xbox family group" I just want Minecraft, I'm not...
  8. cant buy minecraft bedrock

cant buy minecraft bedrock: every time I try and click 'buy' another window will pop up saying that I can't get it because I'm either "using a child account that’s a member of an Xbox family group or using an adult account that’s set as a member of an Xbox family group" I just want Minecraft, I'm not...
  9. Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.

Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.: Hey guys just a small issue. I can play the full game, Minecraft Windows 10, and when I go to manage my realm fro the realm tab it brings me to the microsoft store in which it tells me to buy the game, even though I own it. I'm 99% sure that I got this version for free from...
  10. i already own minecraft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i already own minecraft 10: I own this game. I bought it on empiregaming. I redeemed the code and it says I own it on my mircrosoft account. I tried to go to the Minecraft game page to download the launcher.but when I go to the Minecraft game page there is only an option to buy the game pack and the...