Windows 10: i am facing problem " PLEASE INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM AND HARD DRIVE"

Discus and support i am facing problem " PLEASE INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM AND HARD DRIVE" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using HP Notebook series Laptop from past 3years. i am facing problem while i powered on, operating system and hard drive not found and install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MannarSai Gayathri, Jul 30, 2018.

1. i am facing problem " PLEASE INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM AND HARD DRIVE"

I am using HP Notebook series Laptop from past 3years. i am facing problem while i powered on, operating system and hard drive not found and install it, press 3F0. i goto boot options, legacy support is enabled only-there is no problem with boot options. i want to clear this error boot options. i want to clear this error how to clear this, guide me how to clear this

:)

MannarSai Gayathri, Jul 30, 2018

2. How to install Windows 10 operating system on a new hard drive?

Hi,

Do let us know if you are still facing any issues with installing the Windows 10 operating system on new hard drive?

If so, you may also try the suggestions by Andre Da Costa and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status and brief description for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 30, 2018
  3. need list of usb bootable Operating Systems

I am looking for a good list of operating systems you can run from a usb or dvd.

If not a list, then folks can just post their top picks.

I want these to run from the usb/dvd without installing on the system or getting in the way of the system that exists on the hard drive.

Thanks in advance.

John Phoenix, Jul 30, 2018
  4. i am facing problem " PLEASE INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM AND HARD DRIVE"

operating system on external hard drive

Hi Bhaskarramagiri,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue better can you share

• Which Operating System was previously installed?

• Can you share how did you try to format the C drive?

• Are you completely not able to boot the system?

Yes, you can access your internal drives by booting from the external hard disk, by changing the boot order of the "bootable" devices on your computer.

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

i am facing problem " PLEASE INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM AND HARD DRIVE"

1. i am facing problem " PLEASE INSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM AND HARD DRIVE" - Similar Threads - facing problem PLEASE

2. Please install an operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please install an operating system: I don’t know what to do can someone please explain to me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-install-an-operating-system/34ac67c7-4ba6-47c5-aaff-276fc36abd2c
  3. Please install an operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please install an operating system: I don’t know what to do can someone please explain to me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-install-an-operating-system/34ac67c7-4ba6-47c5-aaff-276fc36abd2c
  4. Please install an operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk: I put in a new m.2 in my laptop and it says Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk. When i put in my old m.2 it boots up normally...
  6. Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk: I put in a new m.2 in my laptop and it says Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk. When i put in my old m.2 it boots up normally...
  7. Boot device not found please install an operating system on your hard disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Operating system stored on 2 hard drives?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Operating system stored on 2 hard drives?: I have been recently upgrading an old computer I have, i bough an ssd to copy the os onto, I unplugged the hard drive that didn't have os, turned on the computer and apparently it missing BOOTMGR I plug the other hard drive in and pc recovery is needed? Does this mean parts...
  9. Hard drive crashed and operating system not found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hard drive crashed and operating system not found.: My hard drive crashed and I replaced it with a new one. I've tried to reboot my computer but says no operating system is found. I don't have a thumb drive or cd backup to install a new fresh copy of my operating system windows 10. I can't find the old 8.1 version that it...
  10. Query related to installing Four Operating Systems on one Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Query related to installing Four Operating Systems on one Hard Drive: 2020_01-13, mon ..01:19p PAC Hi "Canadian Tech"-- 1st, supreme thanks for this article: [https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-be-able-to-download-older-updates-of/84396e9c-006c-48b6-80b9-b6f481c6f09d]. I am scrambling to have on tap a `FINAL...