Windows 10: I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

Discus and support I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by raspavillon, Apr 21, 2024.

1. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night. the next day. nothing worked on my laptop so I did a reset my pc saving my files. I got windows 10 prof back, removed my windows insider membership which was hard to do., and successfully updated the OS using windows updater From that point on I cannot open or reinstall Microsoft windows app.

:)

raspavillon, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Windows Mail does not work. I get error 0X80073B0F in Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I suggest you to uninstall the mail app and reinstall it from windows store.

To uninstall,please follow the steps below:

• Type windows powershell in the control panel .
    • Right click on windows powershell click on run as an administrator.
    • Type the following command:get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage
    Once,it is uninstalled ,try to reinstall it from windows store and check.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

1. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof. - Similar Threads - getting error trying

2. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  3. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  4. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software...
  5. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software...
  6. am getting error trying to reinstall windows stopre top win10 prof.

7. I am trying to get reinstall the Windows Store app, however...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to get reinstall the Windows Store app, however...: For context, I followed the guide stated by the first commentator in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-windows-app-store-on-windows-10-help/9b8b2c17-d5fb-473d-8b78-f18da875c1bd If you can't access it or read it, here's the whole...
  8. I am trying to get reinstall the Windows Store app, however...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to get reinstall the Windows Store app, however...: For context, I followed the guide stated by the first commentator in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-windows-app-store-on-windows-10-help/9b8b2c17-d5fb-473d-8b78-f18da875c1bd If you can't access it or read it, here's the whole...
  9. I am trying to get reinstall the Windows Store app, however...

10. Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store

Getting error when trying to reinstall Windows store: I was trying to reinstall windows store but I am getting the following error.Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the...