Windows 10: I am having difficulty send email messages to multiple recipients. I developed a...

Discus and support I am having difficulty send email messages to multiple recipients. I developed a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What should I do when I get an error message stating that some of the recipients did not receive this message. THis is when I send emails to multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryWebster2, Jul 26, 2018.

1. I am having difficulty send email messages to multiple recipients. I developed a...

What should I do when I get an error message stating that some of the recipients did not receive this message. THis is when I send emails to multiple recipients. What am I doing wrong? I was successful before sending messages to multiple recipients and now I am not able to succeed. Help

:)

MaryWebster2, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Priceliz Win User

Cannot send an email to multiple recipients

I have been using my Windows Phone for months (HTC 8x) and all of a sudden, cannot send emails to multiple recipients using the Google Mail app. The error message reads "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before
    you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large." I used the same email addresses I've been using for months and was sending a short text response yet it would not work. Only when I sent the
    message to recipients one by one would the email send. I checked for a Windows Update and there are none as well as my settings and can't seem to figure it out. Please help!

Priceliz, Jul 26, 2018
  3. cannot send sms or email to multiple recipients

Hello MohamedNiyaz,

Thank you for posting on the forum,

Can you please provide the exact error message that you are getting trying to send sms or email to multiple recipients? How is the phone connected? Mobile data or Wifi? What email account are you using on your phone?

Regards,

Ousmane C., Jul 26, 2018
  4. I am having difficulty send email messages to multiple recipients. I developed a...

Outlook crashes when sending emails to multiple recipients

Outlook crashes when sending emails to multiple recipients after installing Windows 10

rholland53, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

I am having difficulty send email messages to multiple recipients. I developed a...

1. I am having difficulty send email messages to multiple recipients. I developed a... - Similar Threads - having difficulty send

2. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  3. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  4. I have got into difficulty and am receiving this message 'There's a temporary problem with...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have got into difficulty and am receiving this message 'There's a temporary problem with...: I have got myself into deep water with this attempt at updating my personal data. Really it was only updating my personal telephone number to a mobile. My home line has security on it and automatic inwards calls are rejected out of hand. this is no good when that phone is...
  5. I have got into difficulty and am receiving this message 'There's a temporary problem with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have got into difficulty and am receiving this message 'There's a temporary problem with...: I have got myself into deep water with this attempt at updating my personal data. Really it was only updating my personal telephone number to a mobile. My home line has security on it and automatic inwards calls are rejected out of hand. this is no good when that phone is...
  6. I have got into difficulty and am receiving this message 'There's a temporary problem with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  8. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  9. Sending multiple emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending multiple emails: I want to send multiple emails as attachments to a single email addressee. I've highlighted the emails I wish to send and then pressed Ctrl+F, but nothing happens. I don't seem to have a Home menu either to click Forward. Here is a screenshot of my outlook account:...
  10. send to email recipient not fully working with Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    send to email recipient not fully working with Thunderbird: I have a client who has been using an all in one printer to scan a document, it saves the PDF in a folder, opens Thunderbird (default email), the Write window opens with the PDF attached. It worked day before yesterday, but yesterday morning it saved the scanned PDF to the...