Windows 10: I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance

Discus and support I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After a long time of having this computer, about 2 years, I wanted to update its drivers and when I tried, I figured at that "These drivers are Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DeepFryedLemon, Dec 13, 2016.

1. I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance

After a long time of having this computer, about 2 years, I wanted to update its drivers and when I tried, I figured at that "These drivers are Intel generic drivers. They do not include customizations that your manufacturer might have added to optimize your computing experience." Then I tried to increase my dedicated video ram and little did I know that most laptops don't have it. so now I am cornered and I have no way to update my computers performance. Anyone got any ideas that I may have missed here that will help my computers performance? (I have already tried the crappy way of deleting junk)
    Here is my processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.40 GHz

:)

DeepFryedLemon, Dec 13, 2016
  2. 7thSense Win User

having so many troubles

Did you troubleshoot this with your mobile network provider? That is probably the best place to start. If they determine everything is ok at their end, I suggest you contact your local Nokia Care center.

7thSense, Dec 13, 2016
  3. having so many troubles

i have so many troubles in my lumia phone about data connection. there are many app. need internet don't work although my mobile network and internet explorer works good and the online messaging don't work and sometimes the push notification also. i formatted
    my mobile many times but nothing happen :S

Heba Khaled, Dec 13, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance

Brink, Dec 13, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Replace the hard drive with an SSD.

NavyLCDR, Dec 13, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    Because the only practical things to change in a Notebook/Laptop are the hard drive and RAM it not easy to get much improvement in their performance. The fastest I've seen was an Alienware at about 3 to 4 times the price of a mid-range model, right up there with the prices of the upper models of MacBooks.

That CPU is similar to one of my Notebooks in that it has a Turbo feature of increasing its speed when needed but higher speed needs more power which in turn can increase the temperature of things, not good if running long-term.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance

1. I am having so many troubles trying to update my laptops performance - Similar Threads - having many troubles

2. I have windows 11, I am having trouble with my printer. I tried removing it so I could...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11, I am having trouble with my printer. I tried removing it so I could...: I have windows 11, I am having trouble with my printer. I tried removing it so I could reinstall it. It is stuck in removing device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-i-am-having-trouble-with-my/d7f0f076-e758-4f56-9a9b-57429c20b9c5
  3. I have windows 11, I am having trouble with my printer. I tried removing it so I could...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows 11, I am having trouble with my printer. I tried removing it so I could...: I have windows 11, I am having trouble with my printer. I tried removing it so I could reinstall it. It is stuck in removing device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-i-am-having-trouble-with-my/d7f0f076-e758-4f56-9a9b-57429c20b9c5
  4. So i am having trouble with powershell when trying to install or update any module

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i am having trouble with powershell when trying to install or update any module: I had an issue with changing the execution policy so I downloaded the PowerShell 7 zip and replaced all from it with the default install of PowerShell 5.1 now I can not install or update any module and the previous issue is not resolved until I import the older version of the...
  5. So i am having trouble with powershell when trying to install or update any module

So i am having trouble with powershell when trying to install or update any module: I had an issue with changing the execution policy so I downloaded the PowerShell 7 zip and replaced all from it with the default install of PowerShell 5.1 now I can not install or update any module and the previous issue is not resolved until I import the older version of the...
  6. I am having trouble updating windows. It wont install the update i have tried trouble...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble updating windows. It wont install the update i have tried trouble...: It is update 2023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219everytime I try and install the update it fails. I don't know what else to do....
  7. I am having trouble updating windows. It wont install the update i have tried trouble...

I am having trouble updating windows. It wont install the update i have tried trouble...: It is update 2023-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5030219everytime I try and install the update it fails. I don't know what else to do....
  8. Why am I getting so many updates on an old laptop

Why am I getting so many updates on an old laptop: My friend and I purchased identical laptops at same time. She rarely gets and update. I am constantly getting an update on an old laptop. Why is that? See below...
  9. Why am I getting so many updates on an old laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I getting so many updates on an old laptop: My friend and I purchased identical laptops at same time. She rarely gets and update. I am constantly getting an update on an old laptop. Why is that? See below...
  10. Why am I getting so many updates on an old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming