Windows 10: I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...

Discus and support I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an endless Authenticator loop with an account that I administer. I moved to a new mobile device and apparently did not have a cloud backup of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelLant, Apr 14, 2024.

1. I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...

I have an endless Authenticator loop with an account that I administer. I moved to a new mobile device and apparently did not have a cloud backup of the authenticator data. The old device is gone and cannot be used set up authenticator on the new device because I need 2FA via Authenticator to set Authenticator up on the new device - therein lies the conundrum. I can reset the password, and I have done so a few times, but that's as far as I can get. As I am the only user in my org, and I am also the sole administrator and I am blocked from using authorizing it because I can't even authorize Aut

:)

MichaelLant, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Redirecting

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Apr 14, 2024
  3. stevej0bs Win User
    User Account settings screen, in endless loop

I am trying to fix a friends computer that was upgraded to win10 automatically (not sure from what os before). It's an HP laptop and a mess, fixed most issues but can't figure this one.

Start menu... settings... user accounts

On this screen it should show the account settings but it is in an endless loop, the progress bar on the top with the moving circles keeps going and going, for over an hour now sitting on this screen. The screen is blank. It's the "Your Email and Accounts" tab. First in the list.

Is there a known fix for this? Thank you for any help

stevej0bs, Apr 14, 2024
  4. MrTagaria Win User

I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...

Why is Microsoft Authenticator Stuck in a Login Loop?

I'm having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account using Microsoft Authenticator on Windows 10. I also use Microsoft Authenticator on my Android phone.

Here's what's happening:

1. When I attempt to log in, I receive a message that says, "We'll send a sign-in request to your phone to sign in with my email address."
    2. I click the "send notification" button on my computer.
    3. On my phone, I'm asked to tap the number displayed on my computer screen to sign in without a password. I do this, and it confirms the number I selected on my phone is correct.
    4. However, back on my computer, I get stuck in a loop with the message, "We'll send a sign-in request to your phone to sign in with my email address." This cycle keeps repeating, and I can't log in.
    It's worth noting that I can sign in to my account on Windows 10 and my Outlook account without any issues. I'm specifically having this problem with Microsoft Authenticator.

In summary, Microsoft Authenticator is stuck in a continuous loop, preventing me from logging in.

I've attempted several fixes

1. Reinstalled the app.
    2. Reset my phone.
    3. Logged out and back into the Authenticator app on my phone.
    4. Reset my computer.
    5. Removed the two-step authenticator from my Microsoft account and then re-enabled it.
    The picture underneath is what I get in a loop.

I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off... mGwVIhDgycRzuABfNsFW8%2fiwxG3h16o7eRP0HfIdz%2boJyYl5B9aqnfer%2bp2rKAMH90tYt3oa2kNlDsWAVugUsrA%3d.png

MrTagaria, Apr 14, 2024
Thema:

I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...

1. I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off... - Similar Threads - locked account endless

2. I need help turning off authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help turning off authenticator: Help turning off Authenticator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-turning-off-authenticator/70487bdc-1895-45fb-946b-e84b697bef93
  3. I need help turning off authenticator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help turning off authenticator: Help turning off Authenticator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-turning-off-authenticator/70487bdc-1895-45fb-946b-e84b697bef93
  4. I need help turning off authenticator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...

I am locked out of my account in an endless authentication loop. I need to turn off...: I have an endless Authenticator loop with an account that I administer. I moved to a new mobile device and apparently did not have a cloud backup of the authenticator data. The old device is gone and cannot be used set up authenticator on the new device because I need 2FA via...
  6. Account hacked and I am locked out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account hacked and I am locked out!: My Microsoft account was hacked today and I am locked out. When I try to login I got a prompt to enter the recovery email which a RUSSIAN ONE!! HOW did that happen? How can I get my account back???...
  7. Account hacked and I am locked out!

Account hacked and I am locked out!: My Microsoft account was hacked today and I am locked out. When I try to login I got a prompt to enter the recovery email which a RUSSIAN ONE!! HOW did that happen? How can I get my account back???...
  8. I am locked out of my main windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my main windows account.: My brother recently logged in on his account and now my account doesn't show up to be logged into anymore. I can still see its folder in users and can still see it in control panel. But 0 options to login to it. I've tried almost everything but nothing has worked....
  9. I am locked out of my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my account.: I have just logged into my account on a new device. The moment I logged in, I was prompted with "Help us protect your account." I try to verify other accounts but it does not work. What do I mean by it does not work? Well it goes back into the "Help us protect your account"...
  10. I am locked out of my account.

I am locked out of my account.: I have just logged into my account on a new device. The moment I logged in, I was prompted with "Help us protect your account." I try to verify other accounts but it does not work. What do I mean by it does not work? Well it goes back into the "Help us protect your account"...