Windows 10: I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?

Discus and support I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign in option, or keep your device powered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Menard Narca, Feb 21, 2024.

1. I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?

"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try it again."- I already tried waiting two hours and re-enter the password that I am 100% sure of, but the issue still persist.

:)

Menard Narca, Feb 21, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work? 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Mazkaa Win User
    My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Feb 21, 2024
  4. BetoLP Win User

I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work? 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?

1. I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work? - Similar Threads - locked laptop options

2. I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop. What do I do after options in the laptop doesn't work?: "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try it again."- I already tried waiting two hours and re-enter the password that I am 100%...
  3. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  4. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  5. I am locked out of my laptop.

I am locked out of my laptop.: I have had an extremely stressful week and I have forgotten the PIN I've typed in 10,000 times. I do not remember my pin to save my life. I cannot get into my other outlook account.Is it possible to get into my laptop?...
  6. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  7. I am locked out of my laptop

I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  8. I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO?: I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop-my-pin-doesnt-work/695075a8-0449-419a-93de-166fd04f9348
  9. I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO?

I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO?: I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop-my-pin-doesnt-work/695075a8-0449-419a-93de-166fd04f9348
  10. I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP MY PIN DOESN'T WORK , WHAT CAN I DO?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen