Windows 10: I am on Windows 10 ...Suddenly no videos in my system is playing. whatever was palyimng...

Discus and support I am on Windows 10 ...Suddenly no videos in my system is playing. whatever was palyimng... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am on Windows 10 ...Suddenly no videos in my system is playing. whatever was palyimng before is not playing with any Media Software.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VenkateshMeenakshisundara, Jul 30, 2018.

1. I am on Windows 10 ...Suddenly no videos in my system is playing. whatever was palyimng...

I am on Windows 10 ...Suddenly no videos in my system is playing. whatever was palyimng before is not playing with any Media Software.

:)

VenkateshMeenakshisundara, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Videos not playing

This was helpful. Yesterday I fixed my Display Adapters as suggested by Krishna and videos started playing. Thanks.

However today it happened again: the videos on youtube suddenly stopped playing. Again I had to reinstall the drivers, and it helped. Can anyone explain why this would happen over and over again with the already updated drivers?

Then suddenly the audio broke, so I had to troubleshoot Playing Audio. Is there a way to troubleshoot Playing Video (without reinstalling display drivers)?

IrinaSmirnova, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Pawan1709 Win User

I am on Windows 10 ...Suddenly no videos in my system is playing. whatever was palyimng...

upgraded from 7 to 10. youtube videos won't play

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Which internet browser are you using to play online videos?

• Which video are you referring by “others?”

• Are you using a local or Microsoft user account?

• Are you getting any error on trying to play videos?

I suggest you to login using a Microsoft account, in case you are not logged into one and try the below steps and check if it helps,

Step 1: If issue is with Internet explorer, I suggest you to refer this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Step 2: Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back with the above details so that we can assist you further, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

I am on Windows 10 ...Suddenly no videos in my system is playing. whatever was palyimng...

1. I am on Windows 10 ...Suddenly no videos in my system is playing. whatever was palyimng... - Similar Threads - Suddenly videos system

2. Randomly and suddenly no video will play on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly and suddenly no video will play on windows 10: Suddenly while im watching something the video reloads but doesnt play again i tried youtube, netflix, twitch, downloaded videos, nothing, only discord without audio, i run the windows troubleshooter and sometimes it fixes but doesnt says which was the error, other times i...
  3. Randomly and suddenly no video will play on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Randomly and suddenly no video will play on windows 10: Suddenly while im watching something the video reloads but doesnt play again i tried youtube, netflix, twitch, downloaded videos, nothing, only discord without audio, i run the windows troubleshooter and sometimes it fixes but doesnt says which was the error, other times i...
  4. Sudden Buzz while playing videos.

Sudden Buzz while playing videos.: I own a laptop ACER Aspire 3, and suddenly when i play youtube, netflix and even playing songs it suddenly makes a buzzing noise and i have search some ways but nothing seems works.... I need help for someone who knows how to solve this case....
  5. Suddenly, no video will play on Windows 10 PC, YouTube in any browser, downloaded videos I...

Suddenly, no video will play on Windows 10 PC, YouTube in any browser, downloaded videos I...: Up until yesterday, my PC was able to stream videos from YouTube and play downloaded .mp4 videos with the default Windows Movies & TV app. Yesterday, when turned on my PC I was not able to play any videos at all. There is no error message - the screen just displays a swirling...
  6. Video suddenly stops playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video suddenly stops playing: All videos suddenly stop playing; on YouTube, Edge, Chrome and those saved on my computer.I have updated drivers.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-suddenly-stops-playing/7a3f1abd-9fa5-455e-a55d-68b452fd07d6
  7. I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190

I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. 0xc3360190: I am not able to play my videos that I ordered. I don't want a refund I just want to play the videos that are on my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xc3360190/42fc3df6-cc0f-405b-b94a-27a3090eb588
  8. mp4 video suddenly stopped playing video, plays audio only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mp4 video suddenly stopped playing video, plays audio only: The videos worked in the morning 5/03/19 but in the afternoon they only played the audio. Windows media won't play them and I tried several other players and still no video. Normally I use GOM Player as my default player and use Win Media Player as a back up, but even VLC...
  9. I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...

I am running window 10 on my system. The problem i am having is my DVD will not play I am...: hello I am running window 10 on my system. The problem I am having is my DVD player will not play my movies. I am use Cyberlink Powder DVD 18 as my default player. Can some out there give me some help?...
  10. I am trying to play a video that I can play on windows 7 but can not play on windows 10. I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to play a video that I can play on windows 7 but can not play on windows 10. I...: the video I am trying to play has an ext of TSV I can't seem to find it and would not know how to install if I did find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-am-trying-to-play-a-video-that-i-can-play-on/0e0f33c7-d279-4d8c-888b-a9c53ee38fed