Windows 10: i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,...

Discus and support i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running windows10 , my update when I try to put it to automatic , it just switches back , can any body tell me how to over come this , thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by francis jamesford, Aug 10, 2018.

1. i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,...

I am running windows10 , my update when I try to put it to automatic , it just switches back , can any body tell me how to over come this , thank you in advance.

:)

francis jamesford, Aug 10, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 25, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 25, 2018
  4. bigscale Win User

i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,...

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,...

1. i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,... - Similar Threads - running update try

2. I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...: I have windows 10, did not use my laptop for about 1 month. I tried to log in by putting my loggin pin, and nothing happen? any clue why?...
  3. I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...: How do I access my windows 10 when my response is: you have entered the wrong password - try again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-unable-to-access-my-windows-10-when-i-put-in/4e63144c-b77c-4d66-bc0d-8c6c6f825cb5
  4. I am running Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am running Windows 10: i am running a Windows 10 OS and have just purchased and installed Tech https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-running-windows-10/bac65b86-6205-465d-be16-e1678961113a
  5. Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on: I've been trying to turn on Auto Updates on my laptop (using Windows 10) but when I click to turn it on, it will literally just default back to off seconds after I turn it on. Highly unusual, I've never had this happen on any laptop or PC I've had before, be it Windows 10 or...
  6. The program I am trying to run is "invisible"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The program I am trying to run is "invisible": I am opening this Launcher to install a game, but when I open it, it is invisible. I can still click buttons in the program, but I can't SEE it. I looked everywhere online and it is not working. Other programs run fine, but it is just this one. Could you help? I also tried...
  7. When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to open my printer file I am told I am not the administrator and cannot open...: Recently my computer isn't allowing me to perform certain functions stating I need administrator priviledges. When I try to open printer file it will not allow me to and when I try to 'change printing preferences' I am told the same thing. I am definately the administrator...
  8. I am automatically logged in,but?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am automatically logged in,but?: I run a stand alone computer and I am automatically logged in,but all of a sudden it asks for my password .when returning from screen standby. 47278
  9. I can't switch the internet I am connected to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't switch the internet I am connected to: Hello guys, so one day I woke up and I am trying to click on all of these buttons Screenshot by Lightshot none of them work. I found a annoying way around this though, to put my comp to sleep and in the screen where you type a password I can change my network. I did not...
  10. When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?: Does anyone know how I can find out when did I put Windows 10 on my computer? 49305