Windows 10: i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,...

Discus and support i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running windows10 , my update when I try to put it to automatic , it just switches back , can any body tell me how to over come this , thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by francis jamesford, Aug 10, 2018.

1. i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,...

I am running windows10 , my update when I try to put it to automatic , it just switches back , can any body tell me how to over come this , thank you in advance.

:)

francis jamesford, Aug 10, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 25, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 25, 2018
  4. bigscale Win User

i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,...

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,...

1. i am running windows 10 ,my update when i try to put it to automatic it just switches back,... - Similar Threads - running update try

2. I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen...: I put my laptop on sleep mode and when I am trying to unlock the laptop only my screen saver is displayed and the username and password interface. I am unable to open my laptop...
  3. I am trying to run bluetooth on my PC via a usb adapter, but when i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to run bluetooth on my PC via a usb adapter, but when i: I am trying to run Bluetooth on my PC via a usb adapter, but when I run the driver setup for the windows 10 bluetooth software I get errors that say that it could not start the bluetooth stack. The model is the Targus Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode micro usb adapter. I have already...
  4. I am trying to run bluetooth on my PC via a usb adapter, but when i

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to run bluetooth on my PC via a usb adapter, but when i: I am trying to run Bluetooth on my PC via a usb adapter, but when I run the driver setup for the windows 10 bluetooth software I get errors that say that it could not start the bluetooth stack. The model is the Targus Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode micro usb adapter. I have already...
  5. I am trying to run bluetooth on my PC via a usb adapter, but when i

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just...: When I am trying to open the microsoftapps such as Photos, it is not working. It is just blinking. Sometimes the start button also doesn't work and task bar is not responging. Microsoft apps including store is also not opening....
  7. i am trying to update my pc but when i am installing the updates it stops at 46% and then...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am trying to update my pc but when i am installing the updates it stops at 46% and then...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:0x8000ffff someone please help me ///// pleaseplease please...
  8. I am trying to disable unwanted services on windows 10 not just service updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to disable unwanted services on windows 10 not just service updates: Can someone help me please? I am trying to disable unwanted services on windows 10not just service updates, I am unable to click on any buttongray buttons in the individual service propertiesevery single service. on a side note, My brother worked in the IT departmentsecurity...
  9. I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to log in my computer, i put my 6 digit code in and nothing happens, just the...: I have windows 10, did not use my laptop for about 1 month. I tried to log in by putting my loggin pin, and nothing happen? any clue why?...
  10. I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...: How do I access my windows 10 when my response is: you have entered the wrong password - try again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-unable-to-access-my-windows-10-when-i-put-in/4e63144c-b77c-4d66-bc0d-8c6c6f825cb5