Windows 10: I am stuck in airplane mode, how do I get out?

Discus and support I am stuck in airplane mode, how do I get out? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; yes i go to settings, network internet, airplane mode, and hit the on/off, it does not work. I have tried this over and over. Please tell mehow to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdwardHart2, Jul 5, 2018.

1. I am stuck in airplane mode, how do I get out?

yes i go to settings, network internet, airplane mode, and hit the on/off, it does not work. I have tried this over and over. Please tell mehow to get off the Airplane.

:)

EdwardHart2, Jul 5, 2018

2. Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-is-airplane-mode

also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Stuck in airplane mode after upgrade

when stuck in Airplane mode, I go through the troubleshooting steps and it shows the wireless adapter and then goes back to Airplane mode. it stays stuck there and no amount of troubleshooting fixes it. The only way to fix it is to restore back to an
    earlier time.

RalphMisener, Oct 27, 2018
  4. I am stuck in airplane mode, how do I get out?

lumia 950 xl phone stuck in airplane mode

The problem is that the toggle for airplane mode cannot be 'depressed', so these suggested steps are not going to work. A search for 'airplane mode stuck lumia' will bring up numerous threads on the same problem. My guess: there's a type of hardware problem
    that will cause the OS to report that airplane mode is on. Maybe some system level failure of the antenna assembly (?). The fact that the user sees this as 'airplane mode on' leads to a lot of confusion. It would be great if you can get hardware and software
    engineers together to find out how this could ever happen.

Joseph-WilfriedRosenbaum, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

I am stuck in airplane mode, how do I get out?

1. I am stuck in airplane mode, how do I get out? - Similar Threads - stuck airplane mode

2. Unable to get out of airplane mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get out of airplane mode: Recently, I got a new computer because my old one was bad, so I was excited to get this new one. However, when I first opened it up, I noticed that it was set to 'airplane mode' for some reason. I searched everywhere in settings, and there was no 'turn off airplane mode'...
  3. Unable to get out of airplane mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to get out of airplane mode: Recently, I got a new computer because my old one was bad, so I was excited to get this new one. However, when I first opened it up, I noticed that it was set to 'airplane mode' for some reason. I searched everywhere in settings, and there was no 'turn off airplane mode'...
  4. Unable to get out of airplane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do i get out of s mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get out of s mode?: trying to download zoom keep getting error message "app not from Microsoft store." ***Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For education / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-s-mode/d63ef087-d1f2-4738-a47c-a580db353c93
  6. I am stuck on airplane mode

I am stuck on airplane mode: After recent update i am stuck on airplane mode and not able to switch off because of this I am not able to connect with wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-stuck-on-airplane-mode/2b52afaa-a4fe-426f-a978-5cd4765aa5bc
  7. I am stuck in Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am stuck in Airplane Mode: My laptop Windows 10 is stuck in Airplane Mode. When I go into Settings > Network > Airplane Mode I get a totally white screen with Airplane Mode across the top of the page, but I do not get anything else, making it seemingly impossible to turn off Airplane Mode. I would...
  8. Can't get out of airplane mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't get out of airplane mode: Just spend almost 5 Hours trying to get out of airplane mode and switching on the WiFi. I tried everything I could find on the Internet, tinkering with the device manager and drivers, until I eventually reinstalled Windows (with the option to keep all the data, but delete...
  9. My airplane mode is stuck i can't get no intern

My airplane mode is stuck i can't get no intern: My Airplane mode is stuck I cannot get it to turn on or off help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-airplane-mode-is-stuck-i-cant-get-no-intern/4169ed9b-88e7-4f25-a668-b9c3f78ddc6b
  10. How do you get out of airplane mode on Windows 10?

How do you get out of airplane mode on Windows 10?: How do you clear Airplane mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-out-of-airplane-mode-on-windows-10/22c9003f-d44a-4ff9-ac3d-d65aac1ffa1e