Windows 10: I am stuck in the login screen, but cannot even get to the "enter password" screen. stuck...

Discus and support I am stuck in the login screen, but cannot even get to the "enter password" screen. stuck... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am okay with resettting windows, but I do not know how to get to the windows RE environment because i have no button to restart from.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kiarash Baz, May 17, 2024.

1. I am stuck in the login screen, but cannot even get to the "enter password" screen. stuck...

I am okay with resettting windows, but I do not know how to get to the windows RE environment because i have no button to restart from.

:)

Kiarash Baz, May 17, 2024

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, May 17, 2024
  3. Lock screen stucks

In the login screen whenever I enter my pin or password the windows say just a moment and then again it shows the login screen again and again and I enter the right password but still it stucks in that login screen.

soumaysanpui, May 17, 2024
  4. I am stuck in the login screen, but cannot even get to the "enter password" screen. stuck...

Laptop screen stuck in password screen

My laptop is stuck in screen after entering password. I had wrote the password and pressed enter key But i am stuck in the password screen, I havent plugged in the charging cable but the fans are running at full speed

Subham Thapa, May 17, 2024
Thema:

I am stuck in the login screen, but cannot even get to the "enter password" screen. stuck...

1. I am stuck in the login screen, but cannot even get to the "enter password" screen. stuck... - Similar Threads - stuck login screen

2. I am stuck in the login screen, but cannot even get to the "enter password" screen. stuck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck in the login screen, but cannot even get to the "enter password" screen. stuck...: I am okay with resettting windows, but I do not know how to get to the windows RE environment because i have no button to restart from. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-stuck-in-the-login-screen-but-cannot-even-get/b6a1ccf5-4ce4-47a7-a129-7c2aaeaba608
  3. Password forgotten - stuck on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password forgotten - stuck on login screen: I got my brothers old laptop with Windows 10, and i removed the picture password which was the only way me or my brother could get into the computer. Me and my brother can't remember the password or the pin. I am stuck on the login page, with no way possible to get back into...
  4. Password forgotten - stuck on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password forgotten - stuck on login screen: I got my brothers old laptop with Windows 10, and i removed the picture password which was the only way me or my brother could get into the computer. Me and my brother can't remember the password or the pin. I am stuck on the login page, with no way possible to get back into...
  5. Password forgotten - stuck on login screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. PC Stuck on enter password screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Stuck on enter password screen...: So I have no idea what my password is as I always use a pin, but for some reason windows asked for my password... I tried Microsoft password, but I think this is a local password as that did not work. How do I get off the screen?! Thanks in advance submitted by...
  7. i am stuck at a black password screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am stuck at a black password screen: so i am stuck on a black screen and all it says on it "Enter Passord" i have done everything I pressed Ctrl+alt+del and all the other keydind's i have turned the pc on and off i have also enter ALL the password i remember for all my accounts is there i can do to eater reset...
  8. stuck in login screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stuck in login screen: hi all as the title suggests i am stuck in the login screen. yesterday i tried booting my pc on safe mode and it requested a password and not the pin i usually use, so i changed my microsoft password booted it in safe mode with networking but it still does not have any...
  9. Stuck at login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at login screen: Hi all. Windows 10 question. aI had power outage today. When I turned my PC back on I was able to log in fine using my PIN which is how I normally log in, but my mouse wasn't working properly. It lit up, the cursor moved, but no clicks were registering. I turned the PC...
  10. Getting stuck at the login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting stuck at the login screen: A new issue seems to have appeared on a fairly recent clean install of Windows. This is a UEFI install from USB using the most up to date Anniversary Update. It had been working perfectly for a month or so but over the last few days I have noticed on boot up a rather long...