Windows 10: I am trying to uninstall Firefox 56. so I can downgrade to 48.

Discus and support I am trying to uninstall Firefox 56. so I can downgrade to 48. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall FF 56 so that I can install FF 48. I am getting the error that I don't have permissions of administrator to uninstall this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JenniferJude, Jul 24, 2018.

1. I am trying to uninstall Firefox 56. so I can downgrade to 48.

I am trying to uninstall FF 56 so that I can install FF 48. I am getting the error that I don't have permissions of administrator to uninstall this. I am getting the same error when I try to install FF 48. I am the administrator as I just got this computer a couple months ago and am the only one that uses this computer. How do I go about uninstalling this and installing the older version?

:)

JenniferJude, Jul 24, 2018

2. Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Cannot uninstall Mozilla Firefox in Windows 10.

I went to Control Panel/Uninstall and placed checkmark next to Mozilla Firefox, then clicked Uninstall and nothing happens. The icon is gone from desktop but it still appears in list of Programs. Any suggestions?

CoolKats65, Jul 24, 2018
  4. I am trying to uninstall Firefox 56. so I can downgrade to 48.

PVTCaboose1337, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

I am trying to uninstall Firefox 56. so I can downgrade to 48.

1. I am trying to uninstall Firefox 56. so I can downgrade to 48. - Similar Threads - trying uninstall Firefox

2. What's a better alternative so that I can Uninstall or simply STOP using this downgraded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's a better alternative so that I can Uninstall or simply STOP using this downgraded...: See my questions and it's also a statement... so... can anyone suggest a replacement app I can download...? Ta... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-a-better-alternative-so-that-i-can-uninstall/905a38c1-8552-41c4-9a4d-5c6e6cc45284
  3. What's a better alternative so that I can Uninstall or simply STOP using this downgraded...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's a better alternative so that I can Uninstall or simply STOP using this downgraded...: See my questions and it's also a statement... so... can anyone suggest a replacement app I can download...? Ta... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-a-better-alternative-so-that-i-can-uninstall/905a38c1-8552-41c4-9a4d-5c6e6cc45284
  4. I am trying to uninstall Windows updates but there is no Uninstall button on the Installed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to uninstall Windows updates but there is no Uninstall button on the Installed...: I am trying to uninstall Windows updates on Windows 10, opened Installed Updates in the Control Panel but there is no Uninstall button or link there...
  5. I am trying to uninstall Windows updates but there is no Uninstall button on the Installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to uninstall Windows updates but there is no Uninstall button on the Installed...: I am trying to uninstall Windows updates on Windows 10, opened Installed Updates in the Control Panel but there is no Uninstall button or link there...
  6. I am trying to uninstall Windows updates but there is no Uninstall button on the Installed...

7. How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...: Please offer a step-by-step explanation, as well as offer more details, if possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-these-bsods-so-i-am-able-to-use-my/ac435a93-b16a-4454-a37d-663adb01d7b6
  8. How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...

How do I fix these BSOD’s so I am able to use my laptop, as I tried to downgrade it from...: Please offer a step-by-step explanation, as well as offer more details, if possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-these-bsods-so-i-am-able-to-use-my/ac435a93-b16a-4454-a37d-663adb01d7b6
  9. Can I downgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I downgrade?: I bought a brand new computer a month or so ago with this Windows 11 installed, I hate it something fierce and want to get windows 10 or for that matter about to dump Microsoft all together nowYour last forced update, I cant use the computer, you boot, 5-10 min BSOD, I...
  10. Can I downgrade?

Can I downgrade?: I bought a brand new computer a month or so ago with this Windows 11 installed, I hate it something fierce and want to get windows 10 or for that matter about to dump Microsoft all together nowYour last forced update, I cant use the computer, you boot, 5-10 min BSOD, I...