Windows 10: i am unable to login to a VPN - Windows security box

Discus and support i am unable to login to a VPN - Windows security box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am suddenly unable to login to a VPN. I get hte Windows security box come up and although I fill this in, it still wont let me log in to the VPN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Linda_mc, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Linda_mc Win User

i am unable to login to a VPN - Windows security box

I am suddenly unable to login to a VPN. I get hte Windows security box come up and although I fill this in, it still wont let me log in to the VPN

:)

Linda_mc, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 6, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin i am unable to login to a VPN - Windows security box :D

P4-630, Jul 6, 2018
  4. i am unable to login to a VPN - Windows security box

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

i am unable to login to a VPN - Windows security box

1. i am unable to login to a VPN - Windows security box - Similar Threads - unable login VPN

2. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows: Please help me! I used a batch file to optimize Windows, and now I can't type in the search boxes. I've tried searching for the files again, and I found these registry entries: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "AllowCortana" /t REG_DWORD /d...
  3. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows: Please help me! I used a batch file to optimize Windows, and now I can't type in the search boxes. I've tried searching for the files again, and I found these registry entries: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "AllowCortana" /t REG_DWORD /d...
  4. I am unable to type in the search boxes on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I am unable to set up the VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to set up the VPN: Hello I am connecting my user to the domain but for the I need to connect the VPN. But the VPN option is not showing at the time of login which used to be. So whenever I am trying to login in using the domain username and password it's showing the domain isn't ready. So what...
  6. I am unable to set up the VPN

I am unable to set up the VPN: Hello I am connecting my user to the domain but for the I need to connect the VPN. But the VPN option is not showing at the time of login which used to be. So whenever I am trying to login in using the domain username and password it's showing the domain isn't ready. So what...
  7. I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website: Recently I have been unable to start my VPN or indeed access any VPN website, hwoever my current VPN oprovider is working fine on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-vpn-or-access-any-vpn/9eb942c3-e68b-4d9e-93fa-c58f490be0c4
  8. I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website

I am unable to connect to a VPN or access any VPN website: Recently I have been unable to start my VPN or indeed access any VPN website, hwoever my current VPN oprovider is working fine on my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-a-vpn-or-access-any-vpn/9eb942c3-e68b-4d9e-93fa-c58f490be0c4
  9. I am now unable to type in the search box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am now unable to type in the search box.: I am now unable to type in the search box. i have tried various solutions copying ctfmon into startup . switching search on and off. rebuilding search index.with no luck.This has only happened in the last few days...
  10. I am unable to login into windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am unable to login into windows: I had choosed update and shutdown last time i used my computer. But now when i am trying to login using my microsoft password it say " your device is offline. Try to login using the last password you used on this computer" every time i enter my password. I have tried...