Windows 10: I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11

Discus and support I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,When I connect my bluetooth earbuds with my laptop it does not get selected as mic. Sound output is proper but input does mot work. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Darshit Bhut, Dec 3, 2023.

1. I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11

Hi,When I connect my bluetooth earbuds with my laptop it does not get selected as mic. Sound output is proper but input does mot work. I tried everything from updating the audio driver to bluetooth driver. These earbuds work fine with other devices such as windows laptop and iphone and android device. When I checked in Sound settings i found that headset are disconnected and i cannot connect them. I tried reconnecting the earbuds again and again. Tried forgetting them and then connecting again. Please assist. I tried connecting them as input device but that didnt work.

:)

Darshit Bhut, Dec 3, 2023

2. Bluetooth connection problem between new JBL Live Pro 2 earbuds and Surface Laptop 3 running latest Windows 11 (not recognized as audio device)

Hi Tom,

At first pairing did not work for me either on Windows 11. It did pair, but wasn't recognized as an audio device. It was listed under 'Other devices'.

After removing the device I followed these steps:

- Under 'Bluetooth & devices', go to Devices (do not add a device)

- Press the right earbud for 5 seconds to hear 'pairing'

- Scroll down to 'Related settings', Sound, Input

- At 'Pair a new input device' click 'Add device'

- Select Bluetooth, and select the device

Now it has voice & music I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11 ;)

Jur Huisman, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Bluetooth devices interfere with mouse/keyboard input

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right section for my issue Anyhow, while using my keyboard and mouse for work I've had a really irritating issue where they would constantly spaz out at random. They would either:
    • Randomly disconnect/reconnect
    • Hinder my ability to click on certain windows or even the taskbar unless I ctr+alt+delete which restores the control temporarily
    • Have a mind of its own such as spamming the same last used key for a second or two
    However I recently narrowed down the source and realized this issue only occurs when the laptop is connected to my bluetooth earbuds. (Occurred with two different bluetooth earbud models however both by Samsung if that matters) Just an FYI but the keyboard and mouse are wired and are connected via a KVM switch if that makes any difference. Any ideas as to why certain bluetooth devices if not all impair the input for my mouse and keyboard would be greatly appreciated.

Ghost Prodigy, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Amrsh Win User

I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11

Bluetooth earbuds is connected but no sound

Hi Betty,

I'm Amr, an independent advisor.

Do your earbuds works on another device?

Did you try to repair your earbuds?

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot your Bluetooth earbuds issue:

1. Check your audio output settings

Go to Settings > System > Sound. Under "Choose your output device," make sure your Bluetooth earbuds are selected.

2. Update your Bluetooth drivers

Go to Device Manager > Bluetooth. Right-click on your Bluetooth adapter and select "Update driver."

3. Re-pair your Bluetooth earbuds

Remove your earbuds from the list of paired devices in your Bluetooth settings, then pair them again.

4. Check for interference

Other Bluetooth devices or electronics can sometimes interfere with Bluetooth connections.

Try turning off other devices or moving to a different location to see if that helps.

5. Reset your Bluetooth earbuds

Follow your earbuds' manual for instructions on how to reset them.

This usually involves holding down a button for a certain amount of time.

6. Try your earbuds on a different device

This can help you determine if the problem is with the earbuds themselves or with your laptop.

7. Contact the manufacturer

If none of the above steps works, there might be a problem with the earbuds themselves.

You might need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

I hope this is helpful. If you require any additional assistance, don't hesitate to respond to this.

This is a user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users to find solutions to their problems.

Best Regard

Amr

Amrsh, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11

1. I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - unable Bluetooth Earbuds

2. I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11: Hi,When I connect my bluetooth earbuds with my laptop it does not get selected as mic. Sound output is proper but input does mot work. I tried everything from updating the audio driver to bluetooth driver. These earbuds work fine with other devices such as windows laptop and...
  3. Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device: My Jabees bluetooth earbuds have been working fine with my HP Envy. Recently, they have stopped showing up as an output option even though they are connected. I have uninstalled and reinstalled them, drivers, and anything else I can think of. I also noticed that when I find...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earbuds connected but not recognized as sound input/output device: My Jabees bluetooth earbuds have been working fine with my HP Envy. Recently, they have stopped showing up as an output option even though they are connected. I have uninstalled and reinstalled them, drivers, and anything else I can think of. I also noticed that when I find...
  5. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Earbuds Not Working on Windows 11: So I have a pair of Clarium Bluetooth earbuds that work completely fine with any other device I use. My phone and my monitor use it completely fine. They used to work on my Surface Pro 7 too. But since I updated to windows 11, the earbuds stopped working. They can connect to...
  6. Cant use my bluetooth earbuds as playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant use my bluetooth earbuds as playback devices: I used my galaxy earbuds plus for a while to listen through my pc and out of nowhere they stopped working as a playback device. Now when I connect to them through the bluetooth settings they connect as other devices instead of audio devices. I updated all my drivers, made...
  7. Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair

Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair: Hello! I have Raycon E50 bluetooth earbuds, and they are not pairing with my HP Envy 360x computer. When I put my earbuds in pairing mode and bring up the bluetooth menu on my laptop, they come up as an option for connecting. When I click on them, the menu just says...
  8. Use Bluetooth earbuds?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use Bluetooth earbuds?: I got these Bluetooth earbuds, they aren't any official brand but their called boltune. But yea I was able to connect them through Bluetooth no problem but I'm not able to play audio through them, is it possible? I'm unsure if Airpods or Samsung ones are able to play audio...
  9. Unable to select which input device to use

Unable to select which input device to use: Previously my PC gave me a window that I used to select which auxiliary input device to use. However it stopped showing this window. I cannot select either external speakers or headphones to use, and also the size small, medium or large...
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds Not Listed in Bluetooth Devices/ Can't Connect to Earbuds: No matter what I try to do to troubleshoot my Bluetooth adapter, I cannot find my Bluetooth earbuds under "Add Bluetooth or Other Device". What else can I do than to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers ?...