Windows 10: I am using a Canon Pixma MX495 printer but on trying to print a document, I tried to click...

Discus and support I am using a Canon Pixma MX495 printer but on trying to print a document, I tried to click... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using a Canon Pixma MX495 printer but on trying to print a document, I tried to click on printer properties but it won't allow me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kenshep789, Sep 3, 2018.

1. I am using a Canon Pixma MX495 printer but on trying to print a document, I tried to click...

I am using a Canon Pixma MX495 printer but on trying to print a document, I tried to click on printer properties but it won't allow me?

:)

kenshep789, Sep 3, 2018

2. Unable to print documents online from Canon MP510 printer on Windows 10

Hi Rosmery,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the printer on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you trying to print the documents from any website?
    • Which browser are you using to access the websites?
    • Have you tried to print the website from different browser and check if you are able to print them?
    • Have you tried to print any other documents and check if the issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter.

Fix printer problems

Step 2: I suggest you to download the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer's website, try to install them and check if it helps.

Printer Canon MP510 driver

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Canon Pixma MG5250

My Canon Pixma MG5250 wont print CD covers since I updated to Windows 10.

I can't even install new drivers now as my computer says it can't detect the printer on the network yet it prints just fine. Any suggestions?

KateNottage, Sep 3, 2018
  4. I am using a Canon Pixma MX495 printer but on trying to print a document, I tried to click...

Network printer Canon Pixma MG6620

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing Canon Pixma printer on Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by Offline and cannot reconnect?
    • Have you installed all the drivers for printer after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Is printer being detected on your computer?
    • How have you connected the printer to your device?

I suggest you to try the below as a workaround and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to install the latest drivers for the printer from the manufacturer's website.

Refer: Drivers for Canon Pixma MG6620

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

I am using a Canon Pixma MX495 printer but on trying to print a document, I tried to click...

1. I am using a Canon Pixma MX495 printer but on trying to print a document, I tried to click... - Similar Threads - using Canon Pixma

2. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  3. CANON PIXMA PRINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANON PIXMA PRINTER: My Pixma canon Mg2900 series not printing from my laptop, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/2d767e80-a77c-4ad5-99fb-a1520361d5ab
  4. Canon PIXMA ip7220 does not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon PIXMA ip7220 does not print: Worked good until Windows 10 crashed with latest upgrades!!! Forced to reload Windows 10 and all upgrades since its early days. After all the upgrades I find my ip7220 spits out paper but never prints. I've deleted the printer the driver several times and cannot get it to...
  5. canon Pixma Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    canon Pixma Printer: How do I connect this wireless printer to my HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/1020ee14-7eec-4915-a1ad-71295f441113
  6. When I try to print it tries to save the document.

When I try to print it tries to save the document.: This did not happen before the update a day or so ago. All files try to save when I try to print. I have looked at 'print to file' and this is not checked. I have manually set my HP Pro 8715as the default printer. I have used the trouble shoot and there is not an issue. I...
  7. Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing

Canon pixma 3120 printer stopped printing: My wifi modem was changed and my wifi printer will not print since modem was changed. What do I need to do to get my printer printing again without the USB Cable or CD. Thank you to anyone who can send the proper instructions for this....
  8. Canon pixma printer

Canon pixma printer: Canon pixma printer scanner scans only one page at a time, I need to scan several pages to one document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-printer/57fb19be-65a7-41ce-8807-da420771e974
  9. I cannot print using my Canon printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot print using my Canon printer: I have problems with Canon fax machine. I connected it to my computer but it doesn’t work. It is Canon MF4450 printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-print-using-my-canon-printer/9ab31cfa-8668-422c-addc-8f829a5576e4
  10. Canon Pixma Printer

Canon Pixma Printer: ATT recently put in a new modum for me and since then, my printer will not respond to my laptop. Do I need to uninstall the printer and reinstall it with the new modum info? If so, how do I uninstall it?...