Windows 10: I ask how to fix a problem like this

Discus and support I ask how to fix a problem like this in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to fix a problem bootmgr is missing [img] [img] [img] [img] 25168 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gunawan maulana, Oct 4, 2015.

1. I ask how to fix a problem like this

how to fix a problem bootmgr is missing
    I ask how to fix a problem like this [​IMG]

:)

gunawan maulana, Oct 4, 2015

2. how to fix a problem like if i put youube or wwe network i see a green screen and the audio play and pause? i need help asap

I need help asap

IsaacValdez707, Oct 4, 2015
  3. how to fix a problem like if i put youube or wwe network i see a green screen and the audio play and pause? i need help asap

Hi Isaac,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I will be glad to assist you.

Share this information to assist you better.

1) Is the issue specific YouTube and wwe?

2) Since when are you facing this issue ?

3) Have you made any hardware or software changes prior to this issue?

For sound issues follow this method and check if it helps.

Run the Audio troubleshooters.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Now click on Hardware and Sound.

• Run the Play audio troubleshooter and follow the prompts. Once this is done, restart the computer and check the status.
    Method 2:

Try updating the Audio drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Update driver software.
    • Restart the computer and check.
    The green screen issue may occur if display drivers are damaged.

Install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps. Check if display driver for Windows 8.1 is available in the manufacturer website or not. If not, I would suggest you to install the display
    driver in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install the display driver in compatibility mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps.

a. Download the latest network display driver for Windows 8 from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select Windows 8 from the drop down list.

e. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Regards,

Rakesh.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 4, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

I ask how to fix a problem like this

You can boot with a Windows 10 installation USB or DVD and and attempt the repair option lower and to the left of the "install now" button.

Or you can make a Macrium Reflect Rescue Disc and boot from it and attempt to recreate the boot files.

NavyLCDR, Oct 4, 2015
  5. if there is no other way

6. JONGOOORRRRR.....!!!!! *Tongue*Tongue*Tongue*Tongue

7. NavyLCDR New Member
    Well, I suppose you could restore the last backup image you made of your EFI system partition. You do have a backup image of your EFI system partition, don't you?

I really have no idea what that means...

NavyLCDR, Oct 4, 2015
  8. I ask how to fix a problem like this

sorry I am newbie, so how step stride ?

9. NavyLCDR New Member
Thema:

I ask how to fix a problem like this

1. I ask how to fix a problem like this - Similar Threads - ask fix problem

2. How i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i fix this problem: how i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-fix-this-problem/302517ce-4633-461d-92ac-2b7d0eeaaa89
  3. How i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i fix this problem: how i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-fix-this-problem/302517ce-4633-461d-92ac-2b7d0eeaaa89
  4. How i fix this problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I would like to ask the cause and any fix for this BSOD, thanks

I would like to ask the cause and any fix for this BSOD, thanks: From event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff5812f020148, 0x1000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b7387a64-af6e-4961-afcc-8bab7ccf405f.Minidump read...
  6. I would like to ask the cause and any fix for this BSOD, thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask the cause and any fix for this BSOD, thanks: From event viewer:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff5812f020148, 0x1000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: b7387a64-af6e-4961-afcc-8bab7ccf405f.Minidump read...
  7. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :: 1 problem is this: Video.UI 6872, D,2 A52F7EE9-7DD1-4EGA-980B-6C4E9F2D662FJ; The database [CAUsers\edgar \AppData\ Local Packages\ Microsoft.ZuneVideo_&wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\Database¡anonymous\mp.edb] format version is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application...
  8. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :: 1 problem is this: Video.UI 6872, D,2 A52F7EE9-7DD1-4EGA-980B-6C4E9F2D662FJ; The database [CAUsers\edgar \AppData\ Local Packages\ Microsoft.ZuneVideo_&wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\Database¡anonymous\mp.edb] format version is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application...
  9. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why are the letters like this? How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are the letters like this? How can I fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mcrinaeft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fel9wi/why_are_the_letters_like_this_how_can_i_fix_it/