Windows 10: I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for

Discus and support I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I install Zone Alarm on here?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnAmmer, Sep 3, 2018.

1. JohnAmmer Win User

I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for

How do I install Zone Alarm on here?

:)

JohnAmmer, Sep 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 and ZoneAlarm.

I got the Windows 10 'upgrade' and was willing to work with the myriad of little problems that have cropped up but when I found out that my ZoneAlarm was not working and 'Defender' was running, I tried to redownload ZoneAlarm from the back up CD that
    I have. Imagine my surprise when I got a message that ZoneAlarm would not - does not work with Windows 10. This was not in the information I got from this website. Why wasn't anyone told beforehand that it would not work? I want to go back to Windows 8.1
    where everything works {mostly) with my securityware . I just paid for a year's subscription in April 2015 and don't appreciate the fact that I cannot use it as I have for the last 14 years. Any suggestions? Windows Defender is not as good a firewall as
    ZoneAlarm and doesn't have the reliability I have come to expect and depend on. Vipre is a good product but the firewall is not as good. Is there a way to make this work?

CatraFelinis, Sep 11, 2018
  3. I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, do you get any error message while installing, I am asking this only for my better understanding.

If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article on how to install zonealarm once please (if not tried before) and see if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved, If the issue persists or if my understanding
    is different from your concern, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://www.zonealarm.com/learning-center/insta...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 11, 2018
  4. wrkmpls Win User

I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for

ZoneAlarm

My ActiveSync connection has been disabled after previously working fine. The troubleshooting scan states that there is a conflict with ZoneAlarm. I do not have ZoneAlarm installed!

wrkmpls, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

1. I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for - Similar Threads - bought computer ZoneAlarm

2. Why do I have to rebuy apps I already bought?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why do I have to rebuy apps I already bought?: I bought HumanJapanese a few years ago on the Microsoft store yet now that I want to download the app on my new laptop it is telling me to buy it again. Nowhere does it show that this app is on my profile. I feel as if I'm being robbed. How do I trust that if I play for this...
  3. Why do I have to rebuy apps I already bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to rebuy apps I already bought?: I bought HumanJapanese a few years ago on the Microsoft store yet now that I want to download the app on my new laptop it is telling me to buy it again. Nowhere does it show that this app is on my profile. I feel as if I'm being robbed. How do I trust that if I play for this...
  4. Why do I have to rebuy apps I already bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.: I wiped my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and I was trying to reinstall Minecraft, but when I log into my account on the website and Microsoft store, it tells me I have to rebuy it. I am pretty sure I am using the correct account so, how can I fix this....
  6. It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.: I wiped my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and I was trying to reinstall Minecraft, but when I log into my account on the website and Microsoft store, it tells me I have to rebuy it. I am pretty sure I am using the correct account so, how can I fix this....
  7. Ads on games I already have paid for.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on games I already have paid for.: I am an old lady that wants to play solitaire and mahjonn . I have no other games and don't want any.I am asked to get more games every time I play, over and over again. I can stand a reasonable amount of ads, but now it's authenticator and ads for other crazy games in the...
  8. I already bought the game but did and it says i have to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I already bought the game but did and it says i have to buy it again: I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition in the Microsoft store in 2019 and now it says I have to buy it again. some help would be nice thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-already-bought-the-game-but-did-and-it-says-i/ccc5a29c-6f70-4b14-9196-1fc8f0114121
  9. Bought a game I already own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a game I already own?: I bought a game on the pc Microsoft store, but when I looked in my games, it showed up twice, one saying 'modified minutes ago, and the other saying 'purchased minutes ago. the game is Minecraft starter collection, which contains the game and extras. Is this normal, or have I...
  10. My previous computer stop functioning and I bought a new one. I want to use my previous...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My previous computer stop functioning and I bought a new one. I want to use my previous...: I have a digital license for Windows Pro that was bought a couple months ago. Now I want to use that digital license and product key in a new computer, as the previous one where that key was activated no longer exists. I followed all step by step guides but activation...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i install zone alarm on a new computer if I already have a license