Windows 10: I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...

Discus and support I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I go to my launcher right. And I go to bedrock and I can play it but when I go to Java I can’t. I payed 29 dollars for Java and bedrock and only got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fernanda Ruiz Nunez, Feb 28, 2024.

1. I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...

So I go to my launcher right. And I go to bedrock and I can play it but when I go to Java I can’t. I payed 29 dollars for Java and bedrock and only got bedrock. So I bought the 39.99 dollar bundle in hopes I would get Java but still no. And the weirdest part is it says I bought it when I click buy and even if I check my previous purchases IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE “bought” . Somone please help im so Sick and tired of this not working I just wanna play this game.

:)

Fernanda Ruiz Nunez, Feb 28, 2024

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 28, 2024
  3. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am not paying 60 bucks for the game.

AnnoyingCorvid, Feb 28, 2024
  4. I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...

Purchase of minecraft

I recently bought minecraft for my son so he can use it on his laptop pc running windows 10. Download would not work and I realized we had bought the xbox version. I then tried to get a refund and went through all the steps until I got to the filling out
    the actual form which would not open saying I need to allow cookies. I added the website to the list of allowed cookies but still cannot get the form to fill out. How do I get my refund??

JoeHoughton1, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...

1. I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft says

2. I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft it even says it on my purchases and it charged it to my phone but when i...: So I go to my launcher right. And I go to bedrock and I can play it but when I go to Java I can’t. I payed 29 dollars for Java and bedrock and only got bedrock. So I bought the 39.99 dollar bundle in hopes I would get Java but still no. And the weirdest part is it says I...
  3. what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased...: what do I do because I bought it from the Microsoft store, and it tells me to buy it from minecraft.net but if I have to buy Minecraft again I can't because I'm poor. if you can help me because I'm starting to get nervous that would be great thanks :D btw I bought it after...
  4. what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased...

what do I do when my minecraft account says: This Minecraft account has not purchased...: what do I do because I bought it from the Microsoft store, and it tells me to buy it from minecraft.net but if I have to buy Minecraft again I can't because I'm poor. if you can help me because I'm starting to get nervous that would be great thanks :D btw I bought it after...
  5. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...
  6. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...
  7. I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription: I was charged for my realms plus subscription even though cancelled it last month. It even says on services and subscription that "subscription will end on April 15 2022", and the "last charge was on March 10 2022", but I just got charged another payment today....
  8. I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription

I was charged even though I cancelled my minecraft realms subscription: I was charged for my realms plus subscription even though cancelled it last month. It even says on services and subscription that "subscription will end on April 15 2022", and the "last charge was on March 10 2022", but I just got charged another payment today....
  9. Says Minecraft Is Not Owned Even Tho I Bought It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says Minecraft Is Not Owned Even Tho I Bought It: So, I own minecraft, I bought it a couple of months ago, but some time ago when I opened the minecraft launcher, it said something about logging into microsoft or xbox I should mention that when I bought the game, I used this microsoft account and when I opened the launcher...
  10. I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft but it says I didn't and it still charged me: I'm on my Windows PC, and I went on to google to go and buy Minecraft and i put in all my info and proceeded to buy it. After i purchased it, it told me i needed to sign in on another device in order to install or something. So I signed in on my phone. I look at my PC and it...