Windows 10: I bought Orico Hard drive housing

Discus and support I bought Orico Hard drive housing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can make this bootable as I have my dell hard Drive in it. And display went on dell on second hard drive Etc. It's far to old to sink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hollyoaks777, Dec 29, 2015.

1. I bought Orico Hard drive housing

Is there anyway I can make this bootable as I have my dell hard Drive in it. And display went on dell on second hard drive Etc. It's far to old to sink any more money into it so I bought a new one with Windows 10 Home upgrade. I would prefer to have windows 7 pro licence on my new computer so I can upgrade to Windows 10 pro. Or do I have to buy an external hard drive to clone the Disk and go from there. It would be much easier if they would let you put in your Windows 7 pro licence but I don't know a lot, so there must be a reason as to why you can't do it.

:)

hollyoaks777, Dec 29, 2015

2. 3TB HGST SATA drive not recognized by Windows 10 fresh install - SOLVED !!!

don't know if this is useful....

(but suspect on quality of external drives, so)

bought a HGST deskstar NAS 4 TB and put in Orico enclosure

and hooked up to my HP ENVY Notebook - 17-n111tx

I used the free Minitool Partition Wizard to convert from MBR to GPT

and also to allocate the partition which i now can see under windows 10

all looks good

vincentkayak, Dec 29, 2015
  3. windows 10 and usb drive

well just another update, lost my partition and it become raw.

seem like when handling 2 at my drive with my orico at the same time the add remove need more time to close or it might seem that the second drive are not really in remove state.

and as i rember yes the case happen when i use 2 drive at the same time. haven't tohough it was the problem since from the last case i never use both orico slot drive and today i use it as i need to move some file and voila it happen. lost 500gb data.

Andre_2502, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

I bought Orico Hard drive housing

1. I bought Orico Hard drive housing - Similar Threads - bought Orico Hard

2. I just bought a realtek wifi extender for my house. And it isnt working. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought a realtek wifi extender for my house. And it isnt working. Why?: I have the extender set up and everything. I have attempted to connect using WPS but on the manual it says there should be a red light that pops up for 5 seconds. And says it would reset when connecting but fails every time. Is mine just broken?...
  3. I just bought a realtek wifi extender for my house. And it isnt working. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought a realtek wifi extender for my house. And it isnt working. Why?: I have the extender set up and everything. I have attempted to connect using WPS but on the manual it says there should be a red light that pops up for 5 seconds. And says it would reset when connecting but fails every time. Is mine just broken?...
  4. I just bought a realtek wifi extender for my house. And it isnt working. Why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. game house

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game house: There's a game house in the city where you can pay to rent a computer where you can play video games. For that, they use a program called GIZMO that program lets you log on to your profile and play until your time is up. Before you log in, the taskbar is hidden and Gizmo...
  6. House of Fun

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    House of Fun: why does House of Fun keep spinning and I get charged and wont stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/house-of-fun/bd2a659d-3b73-4fac-b3f8-9dd729e5a4b7
  7. Auction House

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auction House: I can’t access the auction house i made another account act as a parent and turned on all the permissions for my account in privacy and have beaten the game. If anyone could help that would be great....
  8. Auction house

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auction house: Hey, dont have the action house. It is greyed oud, and I have dont the first year .and dont know what to do. Pc Forza Horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auction-house/e57339b0-d254-470e-8f06-91f3d6a8716e
  9. I bought a Seagate external hard drive and it won't let me use Acronis

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I bought a Seagate external hard drive and it won't let me use Acronis: I bought a Seagate external hard drive and it won't let me use Acronis to backup to it. I have formatted the hard drive too. To see if that would fix the problem, but it never I can only use the Seagate software to backup to it. I have no idea why this is a problem as I have...
  10. Boot Problem using Orico eSATA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot Problem using Orico eSATA: 2017-0915 Boot Problem I am using an ORICO 5 bay External Drive Enclosure which I purchased from Newegg back in 2014-15 ? I have StarTech PCI Express eSATA/SATA 6Gbps controller Asmedia card that supports port multiplier It booted 5 drives up in sequence from 1 to 5....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 persisting partition info orico