Windows 10: I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset.

Discus and support I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having the most annoying problem. I can hear myself through my headset. To specify the "Listen to this device" box is not selected. I have gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisCoville, Aug 26, 2018.

1. I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset.

I'm having the most annoying problem.

I can hear myself through my headset. To specify the "Listen to this device" box is not selected. I have gone through all of my sound settings, the person I was voice chatting with was also using a headset so it was not his mic picking up my speech through his speakers. I'm at a total loss here and I'm not a computer setting illiterate person.

:)

ChrisCoville, Aug 26, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset. :p

cadaveca, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Cannot hear audio out of Bluetooth headset

If you don't know how to reset the headset:

turn on the headset, then press and hold both the volume up and the volume down buttons for 5-6 seconds. When you hear the double beep, the list will be reset.

Prof Julie, Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices | http://pocketprimer.com

Julie fka profjulie, Aug 27, 2018
  4. I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset.

6120c delay when answering a call with bluetooth headset

Hi,

I have a Nokia 6120 classic and a Jabra BT2010 headset. When using the headset, every time I answer a call I have a 3 second delay until I can hear anything.

During these 3 seconds I hear 3 beeps: one the moment I answer the phone, a second one a couple of seconds after that, and a third one just before I can start to speak.

Does someone have the same problem? Is this a firmware problem and will be fixed with a new firmware? I have firmware 3.83.

drtarribas, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset.

1. I can hear myself with a 1 second delay in my headset. - Similar Threads - hear myself second

2. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  3. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can hear myself through my headset: Hey, I got a new headset recently Steelseries Arctis 5 and I tried to use it on my PC just now but I can hear myself whenever my mic is plugged in, I have listen to this device off and I can't find anyway to fix the problem...
  4. I can hear myself through my headset

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Double hearing myself

Double hearing myself: Ok so, i have a Windows 10 and my headphone mic was not working.I tried fixing it and something happened and i hear myself double on low volume, and i hear myself howling i dont know if howling is the right word in google translate but in romanian its microfonie and when i go...
  6. I hear myself on my headset

I hear myself on my headset: This is super annoying i deleted my sound card and my headphones from device manager and i still hear myself. "Listen to this device" is also off. Please help the only thing i can hear is myself and its driving me crazy....
  7. I can only hear myself and nothing else

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can only hear myself and nothing else: I dont fucking know how, but I was changing my mic from the one on the camera I have to the one on my headset and now I can only hear myself and nothing else. help me. submitted by /u/b1_v_ [link] [comments]...
  8. I hear myself through my headset.

I hear myself through my headset.: Hello, i've had a problem before that i hear myself through my headset. Its not an echo its just live & without delay. Its like talking into a microhphone with speakers around you. I couldn't find a fix 1 year ago so i rolled back to an old windows because no1 was able to...
  9. i can hear myself and also hear rumble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can hear myself and also hear rumble: i recently got a new pc and with that i got a a new headset,it has two 3.5mm cords that are plugged into the back of my pc one is for the microphone and the other is for the sound,the sound is ok,but when i plug in the mic and pick mic in in the reltek HD audio manager i can...
  10. I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo

I can hear myself on my headset and my computer. It's like an echo: I was trying to fix my mic. I was able to, but I have another problem. I went to Settings Sound. I went to device properties and I click listen the device on the listen tab. Now I hear myself and I can't remove it. I unchecked it and it still continues to be a problem. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i hear myself on headset

2. i can hear myslf in my mic and there is a DELAy