Windows 10: I can login but can't view my profile

Discus and support I can login but can't view my profile in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [img] I can login to my Microsoft & Xbox account, but when I try to view my profile it says : Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen. Try again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rebeckasofia, Dec 9, 2015.

1. I can login but can't view my profile

I can login but can't view my profile [​IMG]

I can login to my Microsoft & Xbox account, but when I try to view my profile it says : Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen. Try again later.
    Can't log in to games either, it says I have to close the app and log in at xbox.com. Already tried it and doesn't work. I paid money for a game I now can't play *Sad and I get no refunds

HELP ME AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE , THANK YOU *cry

:)

Rebeckasofia, Dec 9, 2015

2. Cant login to windows 10 profile, but can login to guest?

So I tried the ISO and kept getting an error. I was finally able to try downloading it to a flash drive from my laptop but I get the same error, 0x800704DD-0x90016

PaulPettengill, Dec 9, 2015
  3. HMote Win User
    Family settings - user profile cannot be loaded

I'm getting the same when adding my wife. I was able to create my child account, but could not add my wife as a family member to login to the Windows 10 laptop. She can login to the online family service and has accepted the invitations that were sent
    in the email. I can login and see her profile from my account (administrator) but she can't login. She gets the user profile cannot be loaded.

HMote, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

I can login but can't view my profile

1. I can login but can't view my profile - Similar Threads - login can't view

2. Why can I not view my community profile on MSN.com?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not view my community profile on MSN.com?: Hi all,I had this problem before and switched from the windows News app to just MSN.com on Chrome as that is the main browser I use edge won't let me log in anyways but that's a whole other issue but unfortunately the problem has cropped up again. This morning I went to...
  3. Why can I not view my community profile on MSN.com?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not view my community profile on MSN.com?: Hi all,I had this problem before and switched from the windows News app to just MSN.com on Chrome as that is the main browser I use edge won't let me log in anyways but that's a whole other issue but unfortunately the problem has cropped up again. This morning I went to...
  4. I changed my Profile Path in registry, and now I can't login to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my Profile Path in registry, and now I can't login to my account: Hello,I tried to change the name of my User Profile because the name that was automatically chosen was partially cut off, I went to the registry and did everything it said to do from this tutorial https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-change-user-profile-folder-name/ in the...
  5. I changed my Profile Path in registry, and now I can't login to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed my Profile Path in registry, and now I can't login to my account: Hello,I tried to change the name of my User Profile because the name that was automatically chosen was partially cut off, I went to the registry and did everything it said to do from this tutorial https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-11-change-user-profile-folder-name/ in the...
  6. Can't Sign in to Microsoft Profile for Windows login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Sign in to Microsoft Profile for Windows login.: Hi there, I was recently playing a game that crashed my laptop running Windows 10. I then had scandisk check my hard drive without my consent. Following this, my laptop turned on and I typed in my Microsoft account pin. However, Windows is saying it can't sign in and creates...
  7. Can my profiles such as Skype,etc. still be viewed after I marked my Microsoft account for...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can my profiles such as Skype,etc. still be viewed after I marked my Microsoft account for...: I closed my Microsoft account this past weekend. And I’m wondering if people can still view my old accounts through them such as Skype? Will all the info be deleted? submitted by /u/AcademicPreparation6 [link] [comments]...
  8. can't log on to my windows profile profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't log on to my windows profile profile: Hi there, I bought a reconditioned Win 10 pc, but it has come with a 'user' profile that auto logs on (ie no password required), but I can't log on as me as I don't have the 'user' password to change it.. Screen shot below [ATTACH] Is there a way to reset it? One assumes...
  9. Can't Login - User Profile Service Failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Login - User Profile Service Failed: I just tried to log in to my Admin account and got the error "The user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile service cannot be loaded" I can log in to my user account and do admin tasks when prompted by UAC. SFC /SCANNOW shows no errors and CHKDSK shows no...
  10. Adapter profile viewing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adapter profile viewing: Hi I can find profiles in Linux, and edit them etc as a plain txt file. With W10, (info gleaned from this forum et al) I can type and find the details of network adapters, but not directly view or edit them as a plain txt file. Code: netsh wlan show interface :...