Windows 10: I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

Discus and support I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC . in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to upload pictures from my camera, nothing happens. I was able to up until yesterday but today when I tried using the port for the memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarianReitzen, Aug 21, 2018.

1. I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

When I try to upload pictures from my camera, nothing happens. I was able to up until yesterday but today when I tried using the port for the memory card on my PC or the cable that came with the camera attaching to the UPB port, nothing happens . I have Windows 10 and did an update for Dell drivers earlier today so did a system restore to undo it but nothing helped. Thank you, any help is appreciated.

:)

MarianReitzen, Aug 21, 2018
  2. jds63 Win User

Photo upload

Usually a digital camera will show up as a Drive in File Explorer, open that drive one of the folders with pictures on it from the camera, sometimes on a MicroSD too. Basically it's not recognizing the camera at all in file explorer ? How is it being hooked up, USB ? Camera App in Windows 10, i never used it, in All apps in start screen. List the model Samsung you have.

jds63, Aug 21, 2018
  3. problems uploading photos from SD card or camera

Hi

You shouldn't need to do any cutting and pasting.

Plug in your Camera or Card Reader Via USB

Then: Windows System>Scroll Down to>This PC>Where you should find your Camera Card listed as Removable Drive 'G'

Click: on this Hard Drive Symbol and DCIM comes up, then Click: on DCIM and 100SSCAM comes up Click: on 100SSCAM and all your Photos should appear (Maybe as Listed View) but if you Click: on the Tiny Thumbnail, at the Bottom Right, the Listed View them Changes into 'Thumbnails' or you can go back to listed view by Clicking: the Tiny Symbol next to the Thumbnail one.

So the First thing to do, is to Change the Listed View into 'Thumbnails' and if you want 'Bigger' or 'Smaller' 'Thumbnails' Click: View at the Top Of the Screen, where you can then Select the Sizes Available.

So having Changed the Listed View into 'Thumbnails' You can 'Drag and Drop' them into either Pictures, or another Folder or Sub-Folder of your Choice.

That way you also get to Choose the Photos that go in What Folder and as such you can also leave out the ones that you don't want.

Cyberdesigner, Aug 21, 2018
  4. I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

Problem uploading photos

The only place that allows me to upload photos 100% of the time is facebook.

Techpowerup fails 100% of the time.

And photobucket can upload photos if I do them one at a time, but even uploading a single photo takes much longer then usual.

Any ideas what the problem is, and more importantly how can I fix it?

Its annoying as hell!

pantherx12, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

1. I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC . - Similar Threads - longer upload photos

2. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/d187d187-4aec-4179-8669-3911f754bec5
  3. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/6da0337d-9e75-4e15-a33e-05209d71ab65
  4. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/d187d187-4aec-4179-8669-3911f754bec5
  5. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

I no longer can download my photos from my iphone: It began this year. No photos load since 12/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-no-longer-can-download-my-photos-from-my-iphone/6da0337d-9e75-4e15-a33e-05209d71ab65
  6. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I no longer can download my photos from my iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. upload photos from camera has changed; I can no longer do it from camera direct to Picasa3....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    upload photos from camera has changed; I can no longer do it from camera direct to Picasa3....: I have to take the card out of the camera and do it from that via 'pictures' folder, an irritation as I have to take the camera of the tripod to get at the card and an extra step in what was a simple process. I can still copy photos from an older camera. I can still copy from...
  9. Problem uploading photos from camera to the hard disk on my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem uploading photos from camera to the hard disk on my laptop: Until recently I was able to upload pictures from my non-phone camera to the Pictures file on my hard disk. Since the November update to MS10 these uploads now go to OneDrive which has been a nuisance that I haven't been able to resolve. I use a basic flip phone and have no...
  10. Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.

Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.: Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera. Software reloaded after Hard drive change but download option is not available...