Windows 10: i can no play a game that i won't and i all it does is send me something that i have to...

Discus and support i can no play a game that i won't and i all it does is send me something that i have to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this thing that i can't play a game this is bad for me because i always play that game but now it's bad to see it ever day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by candidaEvangelista, Aug 13, 2018.

1. i can no play a game that i won't and i all it does is send me something that i have to...

this thing that i can't play a game this is bad for me because i always play that game but now it's bad to see it ever day

:)

candidaEvangelista, Aug 13, 2018

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Aug 13, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. AFTommy Win User

i can no play a game that i won't and i all it does is send me something that i have to...

Folder won"t go away

I have a no longer used folder than I cannot delete. I have tried various third party apps to no avain. Any ideas how I can send this folder to "Never Never Land"

i can no play a game that i won't and i all it does is send me something that i have to... [​IMG]

AFTommy, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

i can no play a game that i won't and i all it does is send me something that i have to...

1. i can no play a game that i won't and i all it does is send me something that i have to... - Similar Threads - play game won't

2. I have some problems when i play games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some problems when i play games.: I have some problems when i play games such as League of Legends. During ingame and surprisingly, the game is crashed and message appears that makes the game close. this problem happens twice or more every game. and I have another problem about the FPS in the game. it is...
  3. can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...: can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-ps4-edition-on-pc-because-i/5330cbf2-7379-430b-9c0c-6ac5e5278846
  4. can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on...: can i play minecraft PS4 edition on pc because i have the game cd and i want to play it on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-ps4-edition-on-pc-because-i/5330cbf2-7379-430b-9c0c-6ac5e5278846
  5. I can't play a game they gave me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play a game they gave me: I can't play a game that a friend gave me a while ago minecraft he's from Mexico and I was able to claim it without region problem and played it but now, after a while, I want to play it again and it doesn't appear in my library ....
  6. I can not play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not play online games: My internet is working perfectly fine. I can go on websites just fine. I can watch YouTube I can even play stuff like cool math games. The problem is when i try to play a game through stuff like steam and epic games it won't connect to online. For example if I wanna play...
  7. I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?: i have mincraft game in xbox and i want to play it in pc i can please?? * Original title: hi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-game-in-xbox-and-i-want-to-play/ddbbd9be-d3c5-44e9-9e31-5a9f42c39c91
  8. I have Directx12 but the games wont let me play them unless I have Directx11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Directx12 but the games wont let me play them unless I have Directx11.: I am trying to play a game that needs Directx11, it will not let me play it unless I find a way to download it. Unfortunately, I don't have a way, I've tried old questions that have been answered on these Forums but all the links give me the Error 404 page. Please help me....
  9. Can I play all Steam games on Win10 64Bit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play all Steam games on Win10 64Bit?: Nabend, it's actually about the game Max Payne 2, which is from 2003. https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311&_nkw=max+payne+2+pc&_sacat=0 My cousin loves to play the game, but since he has a PC with Win10, the game doesn't run...Despite...
  10. Can i Play this game on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can i Play this game on PC: If i buy, Can i Play this game in PC? I dont have Xbox. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/assassins-creed-odyssey-ultimate-edition/brqgnr1pzhp4?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:reviewstab...