Windows 10: I can not acesses my audio manager

Discus and support I can not acesses my audio manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; good evening sir. I am jagamohan das my problem is I can not accesses my surrounding sound setting in my audio control panel. I does not any response... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jagamohan das, Aug 11, 2018.

1. I can not acesses my audio manager

good evening sir. I am jagamohan das my problem is I can not accesses my surrounding sound setting in my audio control panel.

I does not any response from audio manager icon. I have been used Realtek 2.82 version (latest) but surrounding option not showing even windows

full speaker setting hide surrounding sound test option. please kindly consider to my matter.thank you.

:)

jagamohan das, Aug 11, 2018

2. Problems Acessing Router!

yet another problem with my network..:shadedshu

ok this time..i cant acess my router (u know..the 192.168.1.1)

does anyone have any suggestions on what i should/can do?

LiLvi3tbOi69, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Aug 11, 2018
  4. I can not acesses my audio manager

Microphone audio is distorted when I listen to audio playback in Windows but fine in Realktek Audio Manager

Hi Marc,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the sound on your device.

Do let us know the make and model of your device?

I would like to inform that there will be same drivers for audio from motherboard and sound card. Windows will have basic audio drivers for the operating system (Realtek).

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Audio troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Audio options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Uninstall and Update the driver.

I suggest you to uninstall the existing driver and update it.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart and Windows will re-install the
      IDT High Definition Audio driver

Also, if you find the latest drivers you can install them manually on your device.

Refer to: How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For further reference:Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

I can not acesses my audio manager

1. I can not acesses my audio manager - Similar Threads - acesses audio manager

2. How can I acess my downloaded themes from MC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I acess my downloaded themes from MC?: I downloaded a theme and i dont like most of the themes except for this one photo.how can i access it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-acess-my-downloaded-themes-from-mc/bd65792e-62d6-4673-a67e-7e328c8dd25a
  3. How can I acess my downloaded themes from MC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I acess my downloaded themes from MC?: I downloaded a theme and i dont like most of the themes except for this one photo.how can i access it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-acess-my-downloaded-themes-from-mc/bd65792e-62d6-4673-a67e-7e328c8dd25a
  4. i can not acess to my desktop folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not acess to my desktop folder: I formatted my laptop and reinstall the new window after that I try to access the desktop folder with quick access but I got an errorHow can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-acess-to-my-desktop-folder/0081c84b-e856-4929-8521-61a46274de6c
  5. i can not acess to my desktop folder

i can not acess to my desktop folder: I formatted my laptop and reinstall the new window after that I try to access the desktop folder with quick access but I got an errorHow can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-acess-to-my-desktop-folder/0081c84b-e856-4929-8521-61a46274de6c
  6. i can not acess to my desktop folder

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I need acess to my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need acess to my microsoft account: After BIOS update I have been asked to enter bitlocker key and the problem that I changed my phone number on my microsoft account and I have to wait 30 days to be able to access my account and get the bitlocker key .... please any suggastions...
  8. can not acess factory reset

can not acess factory reset: Not able to use System Restore or FactoryReset. I can click these but they are not functioning, Ican open W#10 DESKTOP AND CLOSE NORMALLY. When Apps are open they will not close or downsize. I was abls to run a full Windows Defender san bui this did not show anything. I am...
  9. acess

in Windows 10 Customization
    acess: I cant open the acess control to issue cards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acess/fdeee0ae-7eb5-4212-ac70-88f520bb9c03
  10. acess

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    acess: why don't i have full and untethered access to every single file on my computer. if im admin why do i need permission. it is mine. i own this machine. i give it commands. it should never tell me no. that's not why its built. i cant tell you how irritating it is when a machine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. osoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/audio...Aug 05 2016 · Audio microphone set up and playback problem on Windows 10. Original Title: realtek. Hey guys I hope e

2. why do I not have acess to my microphone?