Windows 10: I can not agree to the options of configuration of protocol TCP/ IPv4

Discus and support I can not agree to the options of configuration of protocol TCP/ IPv4 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Friends, I can not use my connection of telephonic access to internet with Windows 10, the options of configuration in protocol do not deploy TCP/IPv4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joselec, Oct 14, 2015.

1. joselec Win User

I can not agree to the options of configuration of protocol TCP/ IPv4

Friends, I can not use my connection of telephonic access to internet with Windows 10, the options of configuration in protocol do not deploy TCP/IPv4 where I must put themselves them my supplier's DNS of internet, this is the one and only negative situation that I have found with Windows 10, I need give me a hand to resolve this problem greetings *Sad

:)

joselec, Oct 14, 2015

2. Mobile Hotspot Problem after Windows 10 Anniversary update

This is it. The IP configuration of the virtual network adapter is correct. Now click on the Properties button> Internet Protocol tcp / ipv4> Properties and try to set the DNS manually.

8.8.8.8 (preferred)

8.8.4.4 (alternative)

Click OK and try if it works

franco d'esaro, Oct 14, 2015
  3. how to add other DNS to Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).

How do you add other DNS when update Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)?

When you double click on this option in Networking nothing comes and the Properties box doesn't allow you to edit this either. any solution options?

Thx

RicardoNohrr, Oct 14, 2015
  4. shimshom Win User

Hi joselec and welcome to tenforums. Maybe the driver for your adapter is either corrupted or not installed but would be very helpful if you can complete your system specs as per the link below as it will be easier to identify the problem
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

shimshom, Oct 14, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Right click the Windows start button, Select control panel. Then Nework and Internet. Then Netowrk and Sharing Center. In the left column, click change adapter settings. Click on the connection you want to change like Ethernet (wired) or WiFi. In the little menu that appears above, click change settings of this connection. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) to highlight it - do not clear the check box. Click on properties. That's where you can manually enter TCP/IP settings after unchecking the "obtain automatically" check boxes for what you want to set.

If TCP/IPv4 isn't in the list, then click the install button to find it and install it.

NavyLCDR, Oct 14, 2015
  6. joselec Win User
    Thanks to both to attend me, Sr NavyLCDR in connections Ethernet ( wired ) if this the window to put the DNS,The connection of telephonic access, do not give possibility to put the DNS,Only I have a good chance to install the protocol TCP/IPv4,Does he ask me for a disk to install the protocol, where getting the installation from protocol? Thanks *092

joselec, Oct 14, 2015
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    I don't know if it will ask you for a disk to install TCP/IP4 or not. That is supposed to be installed with Windows 10 because it is absolutely essential for any internet connection.

I'm wondering if you really mean you need a dial-up connection and something is getting lost in the translation. Maybe you need to regular (left) click on the network icon in the task bar. Click on the Network Settings link. On the left side column click Dial-Up. Then under Dial-up on the right, click Set up a new connection. Then I think it will say Broadband (PPoE). There is a check box below that for show connections, check that check box and Dial-up connections will appear (if it wasn't there already).

Are those the settings you need?

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I can not agree to the options of configuration of protocol TCP/ IPv4 - Similar Threads - agree options configuration

2. Protocollo Internet versione 4 TCP/IPv4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protocollo Internet versione 4 TCP/IPv4: Buonasera,da un paio di giorni a questa parte ho notato che nelle Proprietà della scheda Ethernet non appaiono più le diciture corrette, ad esempio:"Protocollo Internet versione 4 TCP/IPv4" è stato sostituito da:@%systemroot%\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys, -10100 Qualcuno...
  3. Protocollo Internet versione 4 TCP/IPv4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Protocollo Internet versione 4 TCP/IPv4: Buonasera,da un paio di giorni a questa parte ho notato che nelle Proprietà della scheda Ethernet non appaiono più le diciture corrette, ad esempio:"Protocollo Internet versione 4 TCP/IPv4" è stato sostituito da:@%systemroot%\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys, -10100 Qualcuno...
  4. Protocollo Internet versione 4 TCP/IPv4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. CMD command to set Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)

CMD command to set Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4): Hello all, in Win10 I have my Ethernet interface which is normally set to "Obtain IP address automatically" and "Obtain DNS server address automatically". To connect it to another PC via Ethernet cable to transfer files, I was instructed to use the IP address 192.168.0.2 and...
  6. How to know how much dataBytes Win10 Cliet receive on TCP Protocol.

How to know how much dataBytes Win10 Cliet receive on TCP Protocol.: Good evening, It is for the first time to ask questions on this community. Now I'm testing our System Behavior between Fat Windows Client and AWS EC2 Windows Server. To Know and Estimate how much it is cost per Application, I have to check how much bytes the client...
  7. TCP/IPv4 Properties

TCP/IPv4 Properties: Hello . I have one question . I have currently a DNS server addresses configured inside the router settings configuration . the question is : is better also set in the "use the following DNS server addresses " the same DNS server addresses that are set in the...
  8. How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues

in Windows 10 News
    How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you need to make sure applications on the server can connect properly, the general troubleshooting doesn’t help. It calls for advanced ways to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity especially when you have a lot of timeout error. The connectivity issue could...
  9. TCP/IPv4 Obtain server address automatically resets

TCP/IPv4 Obtain server address automatically resets: Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, 2018-07 OS Build 17134.167 (KB4345421) on multiple machines with 8 Mgb + memory. Uverse Pace to Linksys EA 4500 to Server 2016 Essentials Network with a domain. DHCP on Router 192.168.100.254 DNS Server 192.168.100.10 Five desktops and I have...
  10. Can I mix mail protocols?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I mix mail protocols?: My desktop Email clients (SeaMonkey and Outlook 2003) are set up as POP3, with mail I read being downloaded to my computer and deleted from the server. But I'd also like to be able to read on my Android phone new mails that come in when I'm not home while still having them...