Windows 10: I can not delete an unwanted contact.

Discus and support I can not delete an unwanted contact. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Two questions in one: After the one month of using Windows 10, will the old Windows folder be deleted along with Windows live mail? If so, is there a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Johannes, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Johannes Win User

I can not delete an unwanted contact.

Two questions in one:
    After the one month of using Windows 10, will the old Windows folder be deleted along with Windows live mail?
    If so, is there a way to preserve WLM, I really prefer to keep using this program.

I do not know how this contact got into my address book, but I can not delete it.
    It is the echo sound service from skype.
    All other contacts can be deleted with a right click and delete, but not this one.
    I suppose it got added by installing skype.

I can not delete an unwanted contact. [​IMG]

:)

Johannes, Oct 27, 2015
  2. Parth1004 Win User

In PEOPLE I can't see Contacts but when i call or sms a number I can see a name on the screen ..HOW???

Yes it was the mistake!!!!!But I've no contacts in my MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. And there are many unwanted contacts whom i don't know. Can I mark and delete it?? Or I've to delete it one by one??

And THANKS for concern

Parth1004, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Mail App Suggested Contacts

I had the same problem in getting rid of unwanted suggested contacts using Gmail account. To solve this, I logged into Gmail account and deleted all unwanted contacts, including the "Other Contacts” group. After that, I came back
    and deleted Gmail account in the Window 10 mail. After including Gmail account again, the unwanted contacts were finally gone!

I agree with all replies that said why such simple problems had to be so hard to solve!

FabioSteinvascher, Oct 27, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Berton, Oct 27, 2015
  5. Johannes Win User
    Thank you, I am happy to know that.

Johannes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I can not delete an unwanted contact. - Similar Threads - delete unwanted contact

2. How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?: Hello, I can't delete unwanted keyboard layouts.I tried deleting it with Powershell and regedit but it didn't work. Before that I tried deleting the language in the settings and reinstalling it, but nothing worked. The keyboards were still there. I use only 2 of these...
  3. How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?: Hello, I can't delete unwanted keyboard layouts.I tried deleting it with Powershell and regedit but it didn't work. Before that I tried deleting the language in the settings and reinstalling it, but nothing worked. The keyboards were still there. I use only 2 of these...
  4. How to I delete unwanted photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I delete unwanted photos?: My computer is gathering THOUSANDS of photos of icons from the internet and dumping them in my photos folder. I am unable to DELETE them. Message reads "Couldn't delete. We couldn't delete one or more of the files. Another app might be using them, or you might not have...
  5. How to I delete unwanted photos?

How to I delete unwanted photos?: My computer is gathering THOUSANDS of photos of icons from the internet and dumping them in my photos folder. I am unable to DELETE them. Message reads "Couldn't delete. We couldn't delete one or more of the files. Another app might be using them, or you might not have...
  6. Why can I not delete my unwanted emails?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I not delete my unwanted emails?: Why can I not delete my unwanted emails * Original title: deleting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-delete-my-unwanted-emails/b8b414dd-3e39-4861-99ea-0844c1b587c4
  7. Delete unwanted files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Delete unwanted files: I have a long history of many files of one subject that I would like to clean up. I have done a search and get a long list of resulting files. Opening a file on this list to determine current relevancy results in a search redo of the list. How can I save the original...
  8. Delete contact

Delete contact: As per title I've some contacts i'd like to get rid of but cant find anyway to delete them looked in ms help but I've not got the more option as shown so how do I delete them? [ATTACH]...
  9. delete a contact

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete a contact: how can I delete a contact? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-contact/1da09b1d-b728-449a-acb7-07fb9b387457
  10. I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM

in Browsers and Email
    I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM: I do not know how this contact got into my address book, but I can not delete it. It is the echo sound service from skype. All other contacts can be deleted with a right click and delete, but not this one. How can I delete this entry or shall I just ignore it. I suppose...