Windows 10: I can not save videos from an external disc of a camcorder to my computer , where do I go...

Discus and support I can not save videos from an external disc of a camcorder to my computer , where do I go... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to save videos from a camcorder to my computer with the external disc from the camera, where or how do I save them to my computer ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElaineBall1, Jul 13, 2018.

1. I can not save videos from an external disc of a camcorder to my computer , where do I go...

I am trying to save videos from a camcorder to my computer with the external disc from the camera, where or how do I save them to my computer ?

:)

ElaineBall1, Jul 13, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

missing camcorder imaging device "drivers"

Hi John,

Computer sometimes doesn't recognize an external device due to compatibility issue. We suggest that you connect a different camcorder to your computer. Also, try connecting the in question camcorder to other computers. This will help us determine what's
    the root cause of the issue.

Let us know what happens after following the suggestions.

John Sarc, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Transfering Video from Sony Camcorder to laptop

Hello, Can anyone help me? How do I transfer video from my Sony camcorder to my laptop, so I can edit through a video editing program and burn to DVD? Sony is telling me that my camcorder is not compatible with Window 10 therefore I need to buy a new camcorder.
    I was hoping for a better answer then that as the Sony model is DCR-TRV27 I have used it probably 6 times. It has USB streaming feature of which was turned on. I tried using the USB cable for the first time that was provided with the camcorder along with the
    Pixela Image Mixer that included the cd disk with USB driver and that does not work with Windows 10 either. Is there a driver or program that will fix this problem. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

MsCurious13, Jul 13, 2018
  4. I can not save videos from an external disc of a camcorder to my computer , where do I go...

Play on dvd player burned imported camcorder videos.

I am very frustrated to not to be able to play burned dvd's discs of imported camcorder memory cards videos on my dvd player. The videos are recognized as mp4 just like other videos that I burned. My dvd player plays burned downloaded videos but not
    memory card videos. I converted them with no help. I burned them to a dvd using the computer burning system as well as cyberlink software . I changed dvds disc makers and dvd player with no help. Cyberlink tech. support is trying to find a solution for my
    issue. My computer operating system is windows 10. Does anybody has a clue to my problem?

manny silva, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

I can not save videos from an external disc of a camcorder to my computer , where do I go...

1. I can not save videos from an external disc of a camcorder to my computer , where do I go... - Similar Threads - save videos external

2. how do I copy a program from the computer to a disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I copy a program from the computer to a disc: How to download a program such as Legacy 9.0 to a disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-a-program-from-the-computer-to-a/0ae9b525-e5c2-45dc-ae01-cf2a5783f055
  3. how do I copy a program from the computer to a disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I copy a program from the computer to a disc: How to download a program such as Legacy 9.0 to a disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-a-program-from-the-computer-to-a/0ae9b525-e5c2-45dc-ae01-cf2a5783f055
  4. If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...: If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go to play it from the exteral drive.Other videos on the external drive do play.They also play fine on my PC...
  5. If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...: If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go to play it from the exteral drive.Other videos on the external drive do play.They also play fine on my PC...
  6. If I copy a video file from my PC to and external drive,it says there is no video when I go...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. camcorder video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    camcorder video: how do i put a camcorder video in a file to send a email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camcorder-video/b22f0f58-e122-4008-a6b5-8556b7bc0f0d
  8. i can not save anything on my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can not save anything on my computer.: i can not save anything on my computer. a pop up ask if i am sure i want to make changes to my computer. the pop up only has NO. it does not show YES....
  9. Where is my camcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where is my camcorder: Never had this problem under windows 7. I plug in my camcorder to the computer and I get a nice jingle to say it is plugged in. THAT IS IT. No folder in This computer. Where are my files now. 132938
  10. How can I save my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I save my computer?: Hi. I'm using a Samsung Windows 10. I was updating to the most recent Windows 10 on Wednesday night and stupidly turned off the computer half way. Now I'm stuck in a boot loop (screen says it will restore previous version of windows and then restarts itself) or...