Windows 10: I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

Discus and support I can not upload a photo album to onedrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OlapPedoi, Jul 20, 2018.

1. OlapPedoi Win User

I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug.

I need to upload it because it is the only way I can "export" the whole album. There is no option to export the album localy which is also a big fail btw. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive 18b159b5-12a7-443f-89df-d1fcb77e3ebc?upload=true.jpg

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

:)

OlapPedoi, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Rey Cam Win User

upload album from app foto to onedrive

Hi,

Your problem in uploading an album from an app to OneDrive could be a sync issue. Let us first try some basic steps in uploading a file in OneDrive. Please click on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Rey Cam, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Photo albums from Photos app won't upload to OneDrive,

The Photos app is hung up and won't complete the upload of an album to OneDrive. Can't cancel. It's just dead. OneDrive shows nothing in progress of uploading. Other than that the photo app works ok. Running the latest version of Windows 10, 1709.

ken miller 977, Jul 20, 2018
  4. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

Photo albums from Photos app won't upload to OneDrive,

John, thanks for your reply. I must tell you that in the Photos app on Windows you can create albums and then upload those albums to OneDrive so you can share them with others. Normally, that works fine. What happened to me was that I created an album on
    Thursday pm and attempted to upload it to OneDrive,

however, the function of the upload just froze up, it was not uploading, I could not cancel it, when I tried to upload another album, I could not do that either as I got a message telling me the app was busy uploading the first album. That continued until
    this morning, I signed on to the web site, and don't you know the photos that I was attempting to upload were there, but not in an album. Just minutes prior to this I had clicked on my cloud icon, went to my OneDrive and those photos were not there.

So some strange things are happening, right now the photos app shows all the albums have been uploaded, and I checked my OneDrive and sure enough they are there.

I did notice this morning when I was trying to sign onto the web site, that Edge was having trouble finding the site, after several attempts I finally was able to sign on. Maybe the OneDrive web site was having problems starting on Thursday, I just don't
    know.

So bottom line all is working well once again,

Have Happy Holidays

Ken Miller

ken miller 977, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

1. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive - Similar Threads - upload photo album

2. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  3. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  4. Onedrive Photo Albums - Can't sort photos within Albums, Can't Sort by Albums when trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Photo Albums - Can't sort photos within Albums, Can't Sort by Albums when trying...: The Album feature in OneDrive Photos really sucks. Here are MAJOR missing features:1. Ability to Sort photos within an Album. When I share an album with someone or if I look at an album myself, those photos are presented in only one default sort. 2. Ability to Sort Albums...
  5. Onedrive Photo Albums - Can't sort photos within Albums, Can't Sort by Albums when trying...

Onedrive Photo Albums - Can't sort photos within Albums, Can't Sort by Albums when trying...: The Album feature in OneDrive Photos really sucks. Here are MAJOR missing features:1. Ability to Sort photos within an Album. When I share an album with someone or if I look at an album myself, those photos are presented in only one default sort. 2. Ability to Sort Albums...
  6. automatic photo upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatic photo upload to onedrive: I'm sincerely considering to uninstall onedrive. I do not need to store my photos on onedrive or at least I must be able to decide for myself. I manage to stop the automatic picture transfere to onrdrive whenever I plugged in my phone, but after the last win 10 upgrade this...
  7. Photo albums won't upload to OneDrive, stuck at 1 of x

Photo albums won't upload to OneDrive, stuck at 1 of x: Hi, I have been trying to share an Album in the Photos app via OneDrive. However the status bar text has been saying "[Album name] uploading to OneDrive - 1 of 15" for over 15 minutes. Each picture is about 7MB and my upload speed has been tested at 13mbps, so each picture...
  8. Onedrive photo album can't download files

Onedrive photo album can't download files: I have spent hours creating a "2018 best of album" in Onedrive photos and now I can't download the photos to upload them to a site to make a photo book. The images cannot be copied or downloaded all together (it just times out) and then need to be individual files to upload...
  9. Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive

Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive: Split from this thread. Running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803. Cant find settings cant find properties. Trying to stop uploading photos to OneDrive. When i open OneDrive app, it opens "File Explorer" ????? I am trying to delete 4.4MB of photos from OneDrive, and...
  10. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not upload a photo album to onedrive: It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug. I need to upload it because it is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find phot albums uploaded to onedrive

2. uploading a photo album to onedrive