Windows 10: I cannot display my emails. issue since update 31/07/18

Discus and support I cannot display my emails. issue since update 31/07/18 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot display and read my emails on my phone. issues since an auto update on 31/07/18. When I select an email to read I just get take straight back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by heatherdawes, Aug 4, 2018.

1. I cannot display my emails. issue since update 31/07/18

I cannot display and read my emails on my phone. issues since an auto update on 31/07/18. When I select an email to read I just get take straight back to phone home page. I have tried getting rid of my email accounts and then reinstalling but no help. I have tried to uninstall the app but it will not let me. I have tried to reset the app but it will not let me. There must be a problem with the latest update but I cannot find a way to uninstall it. please offer some solutions.

thanks heather

:)

heatherdawes, Aug 4, 2018

2. Display Issue with new update

Hi Fletcher,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I would lie to know what is the make and model of the computer?

The issue you are facing could be due to the display driver is outdated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below method.

Method 1.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Display Issue Please Help

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing while scrolling down. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, let me know this:

What exactly happens when you shut down the computer?

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to Run.
    • In the Run prompt, type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK.
    • Device Manager will open.
    • In Device Manager expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display driver and click Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

I cannot display my emails. issue since update 31/07/18

New Xbox One Preview Alpha System Update (1804.180328-1922) - Mar. 31

Source: New Preview Alpha 1804 System Update - 3/31/18 - Xbox Wire

Source: New Preview Alpha 1804 System Update - 3/29/18 - Xbox Wire

I cannot display my emails. issue since update 31/07/18 [​IMG]
    Tip Xbox Insider Program FAQ

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

I cannot display my emails. issue since update 31/07/18

1. I cannot display my emails. issue since update 31/07/18 - Similar Threads - cannot display emails

2. I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...: We have tried connecting computer to the old network and still unable to receive anything Recently our parent company did an integration so we have access to the international emails. How do I start receiving scanned docs again?...
  3. I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot receive emails from the scanner to my outlook since the update, it receives...: We have tried connecting computer to the old network and still unable to receive anything Recently our parent company did an integration so we have access to the international emails. How do I start receiving scanned docs again?...
  4. CATIA Can Not Find The Excel After office updated on 07/31/2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CATIA Can Not Find The Excel After office updated on 07/31/2021: Before 07/31/2021, CATIA word well with Excel.On 07/31/2021 ,The office selft updated to 16.0.14228.20204Now the CATIA can not find the excel, when i create the design table to xls files, it shows error as follow:...
  5. Display issues since recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display issues since recent update: Recently updated on 9/26/2020 to OS build 19041.508. Since the update when I hover over an icon, increase/decrease volume the screen goes black, the color is also fluctuating, from cooler to warmer. I typically have my color setting set to warmer when plugged in to power. Not...
  6. Since I updated to Windows 10, I cannot access my outlook email account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since I updated to Windows 10, I cannot access my outlook email account.: I signed in to this forum with email address and password, but can't do the same for my email account. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-i-updated-to-windows-10-i-cannot-access-my/90a6424a-9141-410b-9605-d8a00cc4bb57
  7. I cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update

I cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update: cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-receive-my-emails-on-windows-email-why/71ef4041-8151-429b-af3c-b64957a4ddb0
  8. microsoft updates since 7/31/19 causing my laptop to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft updates since 7/31/19 causing my laptop to crash: My PC was running like a top until updates for Windows, as well as the new rollout of Office 365, causing my system to frequently crash. Have applied fixes via the Troubleshooter, but that still does not stop these constant interruptions. Do the Microsoft gurus BETA test this...
  9. Oct 18 update dark theme display issue

Oct 18 update dark theme display issue: As per titled. The font color become grey/black. This happened after added a new file type exclusion. Is this bug? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oct-18-update-dark-theme-display-issue/0b016ac2-a899-4f99-aee6-e284c12c6b8d
  10. how to uninstall update from 31/07/18 on a phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to uninstall update from 31/07/18 on a phone?: Since the last auto update on 31/0/18 I cannot read my emails. They display but when I try to open I get sent straight back to the phone's home page. problem only started after this update so how can I remove it from my phone? heather...