Windows 10: i cannot download apps

Discus and support i cannot download apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi friends, I am using window 10 and when I open the store to my window 10 and I cannot download any app and there is not any install click and tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by {t}[a]`(n)#.-&, Aug 3, 2018.

1. i cannot download apps

Hi friends, I am using window 10 and when I open the store to my window 10 and I cannot download any app and there is not any install click and tell me what will I do?

:)

{t}[a]`(n)#.-&, Aug 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 3, 2018
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Aug 3, 2018
  4. i cannot download apps

Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

i cannot download apps

1. i cannot download apps - Similar Threads - cannot download apps

2. Cannot download apps on childs account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download apps on childs account: My kid got a new laptop, to be on the safe side we set him up with a child email account so we can monitor usage. However when we tried to download Netlfix for him the app store just says that he owns the app but there is no option to download it....
  3. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  4. Cannot Download Facebook App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Download Facebook App: I cannot download or find facebook app from microsoft store or wndows 10 store.But I saw in some youtube videos windows has suggested to get facebook app on windows 10.How do I get facebook app....
  5. I cannot install apps downloaded from the store

I cannot install apps downloaded from the store: I download the apps but cannot install them. Any help is appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-apps-downloaded-from-the-store/7834dfac-6cbf-448d-8d0e-fcd97dfe3b21
  6. i cannot download any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot download any apps: when i open Microsoft store on my PC and try to download or install any app immediately it will stop working and come to home Please try to help me on this condition as soon as it is possible...
  7. Cannot download Messenger App

Cannot download Messenger App: I cannot download Messenger app although I am using Win10. Here is the error code:0x80080204. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-messenger-app/d0609dcb-e4a0-4fc4-9893-8862fec8d4cb
  8. I cannot download some Apps from the store

I cannot download some Apps from the store: Hello all, well i am on a big problem with the windows Store. I Buyed this PC today and it came with Windows 10, well i was going to play some Sea of Thieves and then it started to download, the first thing that i see was that the Download bar was not moving and the size of...
  9. I cannot download Paltalk app

I cannot download Paltalk app: I just purchased Hp Windows 10 operating systems. I got excited that I will use Paltalk to chat with friends but when I search from Microsoft App is not exist at all.. I tried to search for it in different way no. In Fact, Paltalk is consider a none verified app for Microsoft...
  10. I cannot download app from Microsoft Store

I cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I need to download and install Trello from the Microsoft Store. I went to the Store but it instructed that I have to register my device to install the software on. OK, I’ve decided to register my device but found only two options: to register a phon or Windows 10 I use...