Windows 10: I cannot enter my new visa card number to make payment

Discus and support I cannot enter my new visa card number to make payment in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot enter my new visa card numbers to make payment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gerald Easson, Nov 30, 2023.

1. I cannot enter my new visa card number to make payment

I cannot enter my new visa card numbers to make payment

:)

Gerald Easson, Nov 30, 2023

2. sbi visa debit card payment error

i am not able to pay using SBI VISA debit card for Nokia Ovi store payment payment error is trying much time.

aayazdbtech, Nov 30, 2023
  3. skt_diaz Win User
    not able to add payment option

i have a VISA ELECTRON card instead of just "visa". also it may not be an international debit card as it doesnt have the word "international" printed anywhere. could this be an issue?

skt_diaz, Nov 30, 2023
  4. I cannot enter my new visa card number to make payment

How to use a Visa gift card

How do I use my Visa gift card in the Microsoft store? The "Gift card" option on the payment methods tab is like ten numbers longer than any gift card number I've ever seen and wont let me use the Visa. Does the Microsoft store only let you use a specific
    type of gift card/ code? Because if so that's stupid and should be changed.

JustinMillette, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

I cannot enter my new visa card number to make payment

1. I cannot enter my new visa card number to make payment - Similar Threads - cannot enter visa

2. I cannot enter my new visa card number to make payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot enter my new visa card number to make payment: I cannot enter my new visa card numbers to make payment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-enter-my-new-visa-card-number-to-make/fc6639c3-ab63-41df-8330-89dfd14aafa0
  3. How to add Visa gift to payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to add Visa gift to payment: I need storage on my computer so I want to it and typed payment and it will not work and it keep saying "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." even though It the right info and this never happen to me before...
  4. How to add Visa gift to payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Visa gift to payment: I need storage on my computer so I want to it and typed payment and it will not work and it keep saying "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." even though It the right info and this never happen to me before...
  5. How to add Visa gift to payment

6. Virtual Visa Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Visa Card: I hope this is the right place for this...I got an email from Microsoft this morning saying I won on the Microsoft rewards... I went to the link given, answered their questions and a digital Virtual Visa Card popped up... I printed it out to enter it into my iPhone Wallet but...
  7. Virtual Visa Card

Virtual Visa Card: I hope this is the right place for this...I got an email from Microsoft this morning saying I won on the Microsoft rewards... I went to the link given, answered their questions and a digital Virtual Visa Card popped up... I printed it out to enter it into my iPhone Wallet but...
  8. visa gift card

visa gift card: i have enough money but it will not let me buy anything on xbox like fallout 76 atomes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visa-gift-card/25848a94-03ba-4788-930b-d3cfda46b500
  9. Visa Gift Card

Visa Gift Card: Dears, Hi can i buy a windows 10 in Microsoft store with VISA gift card ? Microsoft store accept VISA gift card or not ? Thanks <3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visa-gift-card/53356796-0d6d-4e31-ae6c-ba38fe9d74db
  10. change Visa card number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change Visa card number: I'm finding ikt imposible to update my Visa card number. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-visa-card-number/424e5f9b-c540-42a2-86d5-3acd0e353a51"