Windows 10: I cannot get DISM to work! Help please!

Discus and support I cannot get DISM to work! Help please! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Nevermind. A user on another site solved it for me by providing me the correct ISO. 61303 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HelpMeYo, Aug 23, 2016.

1. HelpMeYo Win User

I cannot get DISM to work! Help please!

Nevermind. A user on another site solved it for me by providing me the correct ISO.

:)

HelpMeYo, Aug 23, 2016

2. Cannot get Cortana to work at all, please help

Cortana is disabled by company policy. I am signed in with my Microsoft account, and I tried to check all settings that may pertain to Cortana not working. I followed all steps in this post by Howto Geek http://www.howtogeek.com/238723/how...d-by-your-organization-message-in-windows-10/

Can anyone please help? If you need more info, just ask.

The PC Windows 10 is on is a Chuwi Hi10 model 10 inch tablet with 4 gigabytes of ram. Windows 10 came pre-installed is legal and is activated.

ElectricRider, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Cannot get Cortana to work at all, please help

Glad that your concern has been resolved.

Thank you for sharing your solution.

Jamille Nar, Aug 23, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi and welcome to Tenforums.

Can you undo everything that did?

Have you run sfc /scannow and did it show any problems?

Try this with your wim ISO?
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:F:\sources\install.wim:1 /limitaccess

All I saw in your pastebin was the bug opencl.dll (but I admit I only looked briefly). What problem(s) are you having?

If all else fails, you could perhaps try an in-place repair?
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

simrick, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

1. I cannot get DISM to work! Help please! - Similar Threads - cannot DISM Help

2. Cannot start update service, please help. This is the error I get.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot start update service, please help. This is the error I get.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nostalgicthrowaway2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4r712/cannot_start_update_service_please_help_this_is/
  3. Cannot get full resolution on monitors PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot get full resolution on monitors PLEASE HELP: I have two 4k viewsonic monitors attached to my thinkpad p14s via the thinkpad thunderbolt 3 dock and I cannot get both monitors to display at full resolution, in fact, I don't even have it as an option. When I play around with the settings for a bit I can get one monitor at...
  4. i cannot get out of s mode please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cannot get out of s mode please help: I cannot get out of S mode and cant download google earth. I tried to fix it but made a mistake and clicked on the wrong place before reading any help?...
  5. No Cameras attached, cannot get camera to work at all! Please help!

No Cameras attached, cannot get camera to work at all! Please help!: 'We can't find your camera, error code 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>' I have had this issue ever since I purchased the laptop about 18 months ago. Not sure if manufacturing fault or something I forgot to do? Please help!...
  6. A Little DISM Help, Please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A Little DISM Help, Please: What's the proper order/sequence to execute these: 1. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore 2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup 3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase 4. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth 5. DISM...
  7. I cannot get my camera to work, please help!

I cannot get my camera to work, please help!: I have gone through every prompt to fix this my computer has given me and I can't figure it out. I keep getting error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> but my lenovo has a web cam built in. I don't have any drivers in my files for it and I am at a loss. Please help!!!...
  8. Cannot get Cortana to work at all. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get Cortana to work at all. Please help.: Cortana is disabled by company policy. I am signed in with my Microsoft account, and I tried to check all settings that may pertain to Cortana not working. I followed all steps in this post by Howto Geek How to Fix the Message in Windows 10 Can anyone please help? If you...
  9. Windows 10 and DISM help required please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 and DISM help required please: Is this the correct place to get help for DISM on Windows 10? Thank you, Nolly 87249
  10. DISM Error 32 please Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM Error 32 please Help: When I ran this line: dism.exe /Capture-Image /ImageFile:G:\wimfiles\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows_10 / compress:max I got a error 32. I sent along the log file and a picture of the screen when the error came up what do I need to do? Is there somewhere on this...