Windows 10: I cannot get my computer to sleep.

Discus and support I cannot get my computer to sleep. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It used to be intermittent - now not at all 40676 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bboma, Feb 12, 2016.

1. bboma Win User

I cannot get my computer to sleep.

It used to be intermittent - now not at all

:)

bboma, Feb 12, 2016

2. my computer is not getting to go into sleep mode?

Cannot get my pc into sleep mode. Maybe the settings are wrong?

OP - getting my computer to go into sleep mode?

vincentcusack, Feb 12, 2016
  3. I cannot get my scanner to find my computer. I installed the Microsoft Scanner App, but the scanner says it can't find a computer. HELP!

I cannot get my scanner to find my computer. I installed the Microsoft Scanner App, but the scanner says it can't find a computer. HELP!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate

KingJames1, Feb 12, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Feb 12, 2016
  5. bboma Win User
    davidhk -Already tried all that.

bboma, Feb 12, 2016
  6. bboma Win User
    davidhk - I already tried all that.

bboma, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I cannot get my computer to sleep. - Similar Threads - cannot computer sleep

2. No matter what I do, I cannot get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No matter what I do, I cannot get into my computer.: Hello, for the past 2 days, my computer keeps loading into recovery mode. I've tried using a bootable media to completely reinstall the system, but when I try to do that, it says Missing operating system. Getting into recovery mode wouldn't be a problem, if I wasn't stuck in...
  3. I cannot get my computer out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get my computer out of BIOS: Yesterday, I was playing a video game and got a blue screen. The blue screen was quick and I didn’t see the error code. After the fact, my computer booted into bios, from here on out saving and exiting bios gives me a black screen and then directly loads back into bios. I...
  4. I cannot get my computer out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get my computer out of BIOS: Yesterday, I was playing a video game and got a blue screen. The blue screen was quick and I didn’t see the error code. After the fact, my computer booted into bios, from here on out saving and exiting bios gives me a black screen and then directly loads back into bios. I...
  5. I cannot get my computer out of BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I cannot get my printr/scanner to connect to my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot get my printr/scanner to connect to my computer?: I cannot get my printr/scanner to connect to my computer? It was connected but power outage and now I cannot get it reconnected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-printrscanner-to-connect-to-my/0fb3463b-9b76-4d77-8115-cf9e0ae954bc
  7. Laptop Cannot get to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Cannot get to sleep: Hey guys, So When I leave my laptop open and expect it to go to sleep, it doesn't. The screen just turns off and the fans ramp up like hell. And if i "wake it up" it goes back to normal. Strangely, this only happens when the laptop is plugged into my thunderbolt dock/dongle...
  8. Cannot get win10 2004 to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get win10 2004 to sleep: I have tried everything and I do mean everything that can be found here on the internet to try and solve. I just built new AMD Ryzen 5 3600 system and sleep was working, I thought it might of been the system maint but I let it run to optimize all my drives. I made sure...
  9. I cannot get my email on my computer.

in Cortana
    I cannot get my email on my computer.: I have had my computer up dated, now I cannot access my e mail. HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-email-on-my-computer/0d4fad01-2b74-4f43-a343-f9090262a754"
  10. Cannot get my computer to activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot get my computer to activate.: My Dell d620 running windows 10pro is not activating. I have tried troubleshooting but it says I need a product key and I cannot find one! I have been messing with this since first of November and I still can not have a solution. I saw an article on u-tube about Microsoft...