Windows 10: I cannot install applications (like Google Chrome), appears "Your network administrator has...

Discus and support I cannot install applications (like Google Chrome), appears "Your network administrator has... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot install Google Chrome, appears "Your network administrator has applied Group Policy that prevents installation". But I'm the administrator.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArCarlo, Aug 28, 2018.

1. ArCarlo Win User

I cannot install applications (like Google Chrome), appears "Your network administrator has...

I cannot install Google Chrome, appears "Your network administrator has applied Group Policy that prevents installation". But I'm the administrator.

I cannot save a files in my folder because admin was restricting it to be saved on that folder. How can it be? I'm the administrator of this PC.

Thanks in advance

:)

ArCarlo, Aug 28, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 28, 2018
  4. I cannot install applications (like Google Chrome), appears "Your network administrator has...

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

I cannot install applications (like Google Chrome), appears "Your network administrator has...

1. I cannot install applications (like Google Chrome), appears "Your network administrator has... - Similar Threads - cannot install applications

2. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  3. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  4. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.: So after deleting one drive, due to it completely screwing up my shortcuts making them look weird, Google Chrome decided to stay like this. Any help on how to fix it, while it isn't really breaking anything, everything works fine it just looks weird and I would prefer it to...
  6. Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.: So after deleting one drive, due to it completely screwing up my shortcuts making them look weird, Google Chrome decided to stay like this. Any help on how to fix it, while it isn't really breaking anything, everything works fine it just looks weird and I would prefer it to...
  7. Google Chrome's appearance changed to this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I cannot install Google chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot install Google chrome: I cannot install applications like Google Chrome, appears "Your network administrator has applied Group Policy that prevents installation". But I'm the administrator....
  9. Cannot install Google Chrome (Group Policy)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot install Google Chrome (Group Policy): Hi Microsoft, I have recently uninstalled google chrome since it was slow. However when I attempt to re-install, I get the message shown in the screenshot. Is there a way to bypass this message. Thanks in advance Regards Matthew [ATTACH]...
  10. I can't intall Google chrome it says "Your network administrator has applied a Group Policy...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't intall Google chrome it says "Your network administrator has applied a Group Policy...: I've been using Google chrome for awhile now. it was my first browser and has been since I factory restart my PC every few months. but I was looking on this problem and people go to (Windows key) + R and then regedit then change the values in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cannot install applications (like google chrome) appears your network administrator has applied group policy that prevents installation. but im the administrator.

2. your network administrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation chrome

3. your network administrator has applied a group policy that prevents the installation of chrome

4. google chrome your network adminstrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation,
  5. chrome your network administrator,
  6. network administrator blocks installation of google chrome,
  7. your network administrator has applied a group policy that prevents installing chrome,
  8. cant install chrome your network administrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation,
  9. your network administrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation chrome windows 7,
  10. chrome your network admistraitor,
  11. windows cannot install google chrome,
  12. i cannot install applications (like google chrome) appears,
  13. your group administrator has applied group,
  14. google chrome error your administrator has blocked this application becasue it potentially poses a security risk to your computer,
  15. canot install chrome administrator blocked