I cannot install iCloud for Windows using my MS Admin user account. Yet when I grant admin...

Discus and support I cannot install iCloud for Windows using my MS Admin user account. Yet when I grant admin... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Rig: Acer 64b Windows 10 desktop, i5-7400, 16Gb ram I downloaded the 'iCloud for Windows' from the Microsoft store. In the middle of the install I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David MTan, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:22 PM.

1. David MTan Win User

I cannot install iCloud for Windows using my MS Admin user account. Yet when I grant admin...

Rig: Acer 64b Windows 10 desktop, i5-7400, 16Gb ram

I downloaded the 'iCloud for Windows' from the Microsoft store. In the middle of the install I get this:

I cannot install iCloud for Windows using my MS Admin user account.  Yet when I grant admin... 5007407d-a47d-4b94-bd1d-955ab761dc73?upload=true.gif

After 90 minutes on the phone with Apple support we discovered this only happens under my Admin user. When I grant another user Admin, they then have a successful install. I experience the same issue on another desktop in our home. Apple recommended I contact Microsoft support to 'straighten out' my user account.

Also discovered that iTunes is not listed in my programs list in control panel to 'Uninstall' yet when I type iTunes into the search it launches???

- David

:)

2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

3. Solaris17 Win User
    System Admin Shenanigans?

No problem chief its pretty simple to do but usually a multi stage process.

Create an admin account using the control panel.

Then log out and log into the new admin account so windows builds it.

Then log back out and log into the super admin account your currently on.

go into your user directory and copy all of your primary user folders copy everything [CTRL+A] and copy them via right click and copy.

then go into your NEW user account and paste and allow overwrite of all the folders and files.

after it is done log into the new account and make sure everything is working correctly. if it is go to your super admin user account folder and delete all of your private data pictures documents etc.

then open up a command prompt as administrator and type the following

net user Administrator /active:no

and hit enter.

4. NinkobEi Win User

windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

Thema:

1. I cannot install iCloud for Windows using my MS Admin user account. Yet when I grant admin... - Similar Threads - cannot install iCloud

2. Installed latest windows 10 and cannot access profiles!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed latest windows 10 and cannot access profiles!: I have updated my windows 10 and now all other profiles on the pc cannot log in! Returns a blue screen with group policy client failed. We have searched and completed all suggested fixes and still cannot log in. Now blue screen says it is taking a bit longer than expected but...
  3. Cannot install KB4022725

Cannot install KB4022725: Initially I found that the following registry keys were missing: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\ FEATURE_ENABLE_PRINT_INFO_DISCLOSURE_FIX\iexplore.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Internet...
  4. Epson printer driver cannot be installed- solved by under settings/update and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson printer driver cannot be installed- solved by under settings/update and...: hi, there, I spent days to solve this printer driver problem. The printer worked fine and suddenly it did not work anymore. I was very frustrated and could not do my work for days. In the end, I needed to re-set my PC under settings/update and security/recovery/re-set...
  5. Windows cannot be installed to this disk.

Windows cannot be installed to this disk.: Hi, I'm having problems installing windows 10, on my new mobo. This is my motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M LX3 Troubleshooting history: 1) Booting from USB. Got the usual "A Media Driver Your Computer Needs Is Missing"-error, fixed that easily by hitting Cancel, and...
  6. Cannot install Bluetooth adapter in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install Bluetooth adapter in Windows 10: I recently bought a Bluetooth adapter. I am trying to install it, but I am having problems. It is a plug and play type of adapter and the instructions say that the drivers will be installed automatically after I connect the adapter. But the same does not reflect in the device...
  7. Due to Return-Error Code - 110 i cannot start MSI database for application installation.

Due to Return-Error Code - 110 i cannot start MSI database for application installation.: Hey, i need to install an application which is using the MSI database. I already searched for this topic, but no of the recommended solutions is working for me. What I already tried to fix it: * Restart MSIEXEC * Run as admin (jst to be sure) * Restart everything...
  8. Cannot move or install apps on drive other than C:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot move or install apps on drive other than C:: I have a small SSD that has windows installed, and a larger SSD and HDD that I use to store the majority of my programs/files. When I try to install a game like Sea of Thieves or Zoo Tycoon on any other drive than my C drive, it fails during the install step. I have tried...
  9. Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree: Hi I have one of these Diddy Chinese Computers the Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree great but now encountering a problem. I have installed a 128Gb SD Card which has been formatted and now awaits being used I can 'see it' in Device Manager and install music, photo's etc onto it no...
  10. Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300

Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300: Hi I have one of these Diddy Chinese Computers the Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree great but now encountering a problem. I have installed a 128Gb SD Card which has been formatted and now awaits being used I can 'see it' in Device Manager and install music, photo's etc onto it no...