Windows 10: I cannot right click to obtain information in order to get my icons to appear on the left...

Discus and support I cannot right click to obtain information in order to get my icons to appear on the left... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I allowed new updates to be installed and now my computer will not act as efficiently as before and my icons do not appear on the screen, why not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ddaxx, Jul 15, 2018.

1. ddaxx Win User

I cannot right click to obtain information in order to get my icons to appear on the left...

I allowed new updates to be installed and now my computer will not act as efficiently as before and my icons do not appear on the screen, why not?

:)

ddaxx, Jul 15, 2018

2. why the icons in the folder appears to the right not to the left as usual?

why the icons in the folder appears to the right not to the left as usual?

RakanAyoub, Jul 15, 2018
  3. My Desktop Icons shift to the left edge on a weekly basis

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to get more information regarding the issue that you re facing.

Does that mean that you customize the icons on the desktop and it will auto arrange to the left side of the desktop?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to uncheck the option
    Align icons to the Grid
    option. To do so,

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Uncheck Align icons to the Grid option.
    Hope the information helps if the issue still persists, reply with the more information regarding the issue that you are facing. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 15, 2018
  4. I cannot right click to obtain information in order to get my icons to appear on the left...

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

I cannot right click to obtain information in order to get my icons to appear on the left...

1. I cannot right click to obtain information in order to get my icons to appear on the left... - Similar Threads - cannot right click

2. Cannot right-click taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot right-click taskbar icons.: Hi,As per title, I cannot right click my taskbar icons. I can right click start, or the taskbar itself, but not the icons.I cannot perform system restore as there are no restore points before today when the error presented. I have tried restarts, restarting windows explorer,...
  3. Cannot right-click taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot right-click taskbar icons.: Hi,As per title, I cannot right click my taskbar icons. I can right click start, or the taskbar itself, but not the icons.I cannot perform system restore as there are no restore points before today when the error presented. I have tried restarts, restarting windows explorer,...
  4. Cannot right-click taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. cannot right-click on taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cannot right-click on taskbar icons: Hi there I am having an issue with my windows 10 desktop. I cannot right-click on my taskbar icons, I can't open the calendar or the sound mixer. I have tried everything on the internet. I noticed this entire issue began after I removed the razer synapse program from my...
  6. My right click sometimes left clicks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My right click sometimes left clicks.: On occasions my right click will left click. It wont do that on another mouse. The driver is updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-click-sometimes-left-clicks/f541c2ed-8ac1-47e4-8d60-6b4f9a24ae1b
  7. White box appears right above OneDrive icon in taskbar after left clicking on it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box appears right above OneDrive icon in taskbar after left clicking on it.: Hi all, I've recently had a problem with my Elitebook 840, and haven't been able to find a solution online. Several days ago, I clicked on my OneDrive icon in the bottom right of the taskbar, and a white box appeared above it, which I couldn't get rid of. I restarted my...
  8. Cannot left click on taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot left click on taskbar icons.: Hello there, I am having an issue, and it has been going on for about 2 months now. I cannot left click on the taskbar icons that are located next to the clock (eg. Wi-Fi, Sound, Clock). And along with that, I cannot right click on any of my programs that I have added to...
  9. Can't right-click taskbar icons or left-click notification area icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't right-click taskbar icons or left-click notification area icons: I have a Surface Laptop 1st gen. Backstory: my keyboard and touchpad stopped working, and to fix that I had to install the driver/firmware package provided by Microsoft for the Surface laptop. Now my keyboard and touchpad work, but I'm having this other strange problem. I...
  10. Audio Icon can't be clicked(left/right)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Icon can't be clicked(left/right): Hello, I am on Win 10, 1803(Ver) on 64bit OS ,x64 processor. I have Conexant SmartAudio Audio driver installed for microphone and speaker. I can't seem to click the Speaker icon in the task bar, right or left. I noticed this issue when I couldn't set "Hey Cortana". I have...