Windows 10: I Cannot Turn on McAfee Real time Scanning

Discus and support I Cannot Turn on McAfee Real time Scanning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot Turn ON McAfee Real Time Scanning.......I paid for it!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jessiewrona, Aug 3, 2018.

1. I Cannot Turn on McAfee Real time Scanning

I cannot Turn ON McAfee Real Time Scanning.......I paid for it!

:)

jessiewrona, Aug 3, 2018

2. McAfee COnflict in Windows 10 - Real time scanning turns off

It's 2017. Has anyone resolved the problem with McAfee and Windows 10. Real time scanning keeps turning off. Windows Defender is off. Re, re, re, re, re installed McAfee following allof their instructions. It still doesn't work. Has anyone resolved this
    problem?

NormanBumgardner, Aug 3, 2018
  3. NiamhDee Win User
    Real-time protection couldn't be turned on?

Hi,

I just tried to run a run a Windows Defender Full Scan and a message came up "Real-time protection couldn't be turned on".

I clicked the button to turn it on but that message keeps coming up. Any Suggestions?

Thanks

NiamhDee, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Le Boule Win User

I Cannot Turn on McAfee Real time Scanning

Real time protection couldn't be turned on

See https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us...re/windows-defender-security-center-antivirus which
    includes the following statement…

If you switch Real-time protection off, it will automatically turn back on after a short delay. This is to ensure you are protected from malware and threats.

If you install another antivirus product, Windows Defender AV will automatically disable itself and will indicate this in the Windows Defender Security Center app. A setting will appear that will
    allow you to enable limited periodic scanning.

Real-time protection on Windows Defender should be disabled on the computer (to prevent software conflicts and performance issues)
    by the presence of McAfee or any other third party antivirus (and some antimalware programs).

If you decide you want to use Windows Defender for Real-time protection you’ll need to uninstall McAfee and run the McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool: List of
    anti-malware product removal tools

Regards...

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them.

Le Boule, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

I Cannot Turn on McAfee Real time Scanning

1. I Cannot Turn on McAfee Real time Scanning - Similar Threads - Cannot Turn McAfee

2. Cannot turn off real time protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn off real time protection: I wanted to turn off real time protection so i can run a script, but when i disable it turns back on instantly. I tried removing it with local group policy but apparently i dont have it installed so i tried multiple other ways but nothing seems to work. All the other settings...
  3. Cannot turn off real time protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot turn off real time protection: I wanted to turn off real time protection so i can run a script, but when i disable it turns back on instantly. I tried removing it with local group policy but apparently i dont have it installed so i tried multiple other ways but nothing seems to work. All the other settings...
  4. Cannot Turn On Real-time Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Turn On Real-time Protection: I cannot turn on my real-time protection. Not sure why. Been doing all the solution that was suggested ni forums. What I have done and still cannot turn it on: 1. Restart Windows Security 2. Uninstall 3rd party antivirus software 3. Update Windows 4. Run SFC Scan 5....
  5. Cannot turn on Real-time Protection in Windows Security

Cannot turn on Real-time Protection in Windows Security: Hi everyone, I am struggling with a problem of being not able to re-enable Real-time Protection in Windows Security. Before facing this problem, I installed PSim of a crack version. I disabled Real-time Protection before installing PSim. After that I realized I cannot...
  6. Real Time file Scanning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time file Scanning: Hey guys, how do you turn off real time file scanning? Im trying to download CCS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-file-scanning/c204fde1-1410-4626-8f5b-c8d6c5d34eb2
  7. McAfee scanning

McAfee scanning: Hello. I cant get my McAfee to stop continuously scanning. I x out and it starts up again. I manually set the scan time and it just keeps restarting to scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-scanning/e8c5f192-5888-4050-9222-5465673cd6d5
  8. Window Defender: Cannot Turn On Real Time Protection

Window Defender: Cannot Turn On Real Time Protection: I have been using Windows Defender for a while now and it was fine but recently I installed McAfee and used its free trial. After I noticed how slow my computer was I uninstalled it. Now when I go back to Window Defender the option to turn on Real-Time Protection is grayed...
  9. I cannot turn on real time protection in windows defender?

I cannot turn on real time protection in windows defender?: I cannot turn on real time protection in Windows defender, What do I need to do in order to turn this on?...
  10. real time virus protection cannot be turned on

real time virus protection cannot be turned on: how can i solve this problem? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_updating-windows_10/real-time-virus-protection-cannot-be-turned-on/cd076fa5-5573-4d7a-b78c-279822466e6c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot turn real time scanning on in anti virus

2. cannot turn on mcafee real time scan in windows 10