I cant acces start menu tools.

Discus and support I cant acces start menu tools. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday i reintalled my windows 10,but when i got in desktop i couldn t acces anything,This PC,Control Pannel,nothing.Today i opened my PC and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Claudiu2002, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Claudiu2002 Win User

Yesterday i reintalled my windows 10,but when i got in desktop i couldn t acces anything,This PC,Control Pannel,nothing.Today i opened my PC and now they dont even appear.I type ,,This PC,, or ,,Control Panel,, in start menu and nothing shows up.I cand find anything on internet and i am really desperate.Thank you.

:)

Claudiu2002, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jul 1, 2018
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

I cant acces start menu tools. prob.jpg

psyko12, Jul 1, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

• Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    • Click to open the start menu
    • Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

1. I cant acces start menu tools. - Similar Threads - cant acces start

2. Upgrading to windows 10 and now it cant detect my 5GHz Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrading to windows 10 and now it cant detect my 5GHz Wifi: Ive looked up threads and ive tried everything and it isnt working. Ive checked and it is 5GHz compatible. My adapter is: TP-Link Archer T4U AC1200 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter Ive updated the driver Uninstall and reinstalled Ive manually downloaded a setup from the...
  3. HELP Cant Boot Up My Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP Cant Boot Up My Computer: Hello! I'm facing a really stupid problem, So my SSD is conflicting with my HDD of 2TB and it stucks on the windows logo endless time loop, but when i plug my hdd of 250GB it works fine with the SSD, so i think my HDD 2TB must be broken or somenthing or its something else?...
  4. cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant connect to wifi using DLINK AC750 router: i recently configured my router after hard reset. my both wireless and wireless5G settings has same username and password.it connects for only 5 mins and i cant connect again. after restting adapter i cant see wifi. i cant see the wifi connection even its unsecured. i had to...
  5. Cant change the lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant change the lock screen: When I trying to change the lock screen by using my photos ," the file has been moved or deleted" error display.when I try on customize menue,It wont show anything or any change.Any help please...
  6. cant disable hyper v on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant disable hyper v on windows 10: so I'm trying to use blue stacks android emulator and it keeps saying I need to disable hyper v before I can use it which seems to have appeared after the latest windows insider build and I've tried disabling it in windows features which hyper v isn't listed there, I've tried...
  7. cant disable hyper v on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant disable hyper v on windows 10: so I'm trying to use blue stacks android emulator and it keeps saying I need to disable hyper v before I can use it which seems to have appeared after the latest windows insider build and I've tried disabling it in windows features which hyper v isn't listed there, I've tried...
  8. Win 10:Local Acc cant log in cuz its asking for email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10:Local Acc cant log in cuz its asking for email address: I have Windows 10 Home. I resetted my password through CMD in the way of the built-in Admin account. Made a new password for my User. And now when i try to login its asking for my email address instead of my username. This account is not a Microsoft account and never was. I...
  9. Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.: Hi Guys yesterday my pc was fine and today i get a black screen with out a cursor and if i wait like 9 min i get a blue screen with IRQL Not Less Or Equal I have 4 hard disks in my pc, 1 scretch disks SSD, 1 Windows 10 SSD, 1 4TB hard drive back up, 1 windows 10...
  10. Cant acces uefi firmware settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant acces uefi firmware settings: Hey guys, So Im trying to install a new graphics card, and I have to tweak some settings in the bios. Unfortunately, when I try to open it(pressing escape at startup, scrolling down, and selecting uefi settings and pressing enter) nothing happens. I looked this up, and it...