Windows 10: I cant acces start menu tools.

Discus and support I cant acces start menu tools. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday i reintalled my windows 10,but when i got in desktop i couldn t acces anything,This PC,Control Pannel,nothing.Today i opened my PC and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Claudiu2002, Jul 1, 2018.

1. I cant acces start menu tools.

Yesterday i reintalled my windows 10,but when i got in desktop i couldn t acces anything,This PC,Control Pannel,nothing.Today i opened my PC and now they dont even appear.I type ,,This PC,, or ,,Control Panel,, in start menu and nothing shows up.I cand find anything on internet and i am really desperate.Thank you.

:)

Claudiu2002, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jul 1, 2018
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

I cant acces start menu tools. prob.jpg

psyko12, Jul 1, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

I cant acces start menu tools.

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

• Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    • Click to open the start menu
    • Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

I cant acces start menu tools.

1. I cant acces start menu tools. - Similar Threads - cant acces start

2. Start Menu Windows Tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Windows Tools: I am running Windows 11 Pro latest release with all updates installed. Windows Tools now incorporates all the items from Control Panel and the former start Manu folders Windows Accessories, Windows PowerShell, Windows System, and Windows Tools. My Start Menu still includes...
  3. Start Menu Windows Tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu Windows Tools: I am running Windows 11 Pro latest release with all updates installed. Windows Tools now incorporates all the items from Control Panel and the former start Manu folders Windows Accessories, Windows PowerShell, Windows System, and Windows Tools. My Start Menu still includes...
  4. This PC acces from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC acces from Start Menu: Hi,Is there any was to access the "This PC" from the Start Menu Windows key -> start type "this'" and hit enter which will open the "This PC"?In Windows 10 I use that feature a lot, but since I swithced my home PC to 11 it is not possible. Why this feature was took away?...
  5. This PC acces from Start Menu

This PC acces from Start Menu: Hi,Is there any was to access the "This PC" from the Start Menu Windows key -> start type "this'" and hit enter which will open the "This PC"?In Windows 10 I use that feature a lot, but since I swithced my home PC to 11 it is not possible. Why this feature was took away?...
  6. I cant type in start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant type in start menu: I have strange issue where I cant type on the start menu. I can type in the search icon beside the start menu but when I open the start menu itself and start typing nothing happens. How is this possible?...
  7. I cant type in start menu

I cant type in start menu: I have strange issue where I cant type on the start menu. I can type in the search icon beside the start menu but when I open the start menu itself and start typing nothing happens. How is this possible?...
  8. I cant type in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Cant type in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant type in start menu: Hello, whenever I start my computer, I can't search anything on the start menu, but when I do C:\Windows\System32\ctfmon.exe on the run thing, it works. Aside from that, I'm seeing problems on my windows such as a lot of apps will just immediately close when I try to open it,...
  10. Start Menu and The Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and The Snipping Tool: How do I take a screenshot of the Start Menu with the Snipping Tool if as soon as I click Snipping Tool the Start Menu closes? 66130