Windows 10: I cant acces start menu tools.

Discus and support I cant acces start menu tools. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday i reintalled my windows 10,but when i got in desktop i couldn t acces anything,This PC,Control Pannel,nothing.Today i opened my PC and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Claudiu2002, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Claudiu2002 Win User

I cant acces start menu tools.

Yesterday i reintalled my windows 10,but when i got in desktop i couldn t acces anything,This PC,Control Pannel,nothing.Today i opened my PC and now they dont even appear.I type ,,This PC,, or ,,Control Panel,, in start menu and nothing shows up.I cand find anything on internet and i am really desperate.Thank you.

:)

Claudiu2002, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jul 1, 2018
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

I cant acces start menu tools. prob.jpg

psyko12, Jul 1, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

• Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    • Click to open the start menu
    • Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

1. I cant acces start menu tools. - Similar Threads - cant acces start

2. Tools Menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tools Menu: This should be easy but I cannot locate the "tools" menu. I need to use it but I do not have explicit instructions to find it! I am new to Windows 10 and would appreciate directions. Thanks....
  3. My user acc is in need of a miracle , I need it saved please , start

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My user acc is in need of a miracle , I need it saved please , start: Hey there, my start menu is unresponsive, I think this is due to a windows update. However on a new acc the start menu works. Of course I can't do this... I've spent months customizing the profile I use every day. To simply give up and move on is not an opinion. This...
  4. I cant click on any newly installed programs in windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant click on any newly installed programs in windows 10 start menu: Been through half a dozen windows 10 installs trying to get it right! Im not sure at what point this happened as everything in there from hours/days ago works fine. I just installed GIMP2 as im working on fixing my busted iphone icons in devices & printers and I tried...
  5. BSOD "Pen_List_Corrupt..restarted now cant open start menue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "Pen_List_Corrupt..restarted now cant open start menue: a few days ago I got BSOD with the above message, it shut down and restarted but now cant access start menue. recently did a DISM cleanup-image/ restart health and it "completed successfully". follwed with a sfc /scannnow and that "did not find any integrity violations"....
  6. Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Acces Win 10 blackscreen no cursor.: Hi Guys yesterday my pc was fine and today i get a black screen with out a cursor and if i wait like 9 min i get a blue screen with IRQL Not Less Or Equal I have 4 hard disks in my pc, 1 scretch disks SSD, 1 Windows 10 SSD, 1 4TB hard drive back up, 1 windows 10...
  7. Cant start update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant start update: I click on the "get windows10" icon and it tells me that every thing is ready to install. so I click on " OK, lets continue" a new window opens telling me "working on it" I had this run for 30 minutes and nothing changes. I rebooted and started again, same results. I...
  8. Cant acces uefi firmware settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant acces uefi firmware settings: Hey guys, So Im trying to install a new graphics card, and I have to tweak some settings in the bios. Unfortunately, when I try to open it(pressing escape at startup, scrolling down, and selecting uefi settings and pressing enter) nothing happens. I looked this up, and it...
  9. Show Administrative Tools on Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Administrative Tools on Start Menu?: This is an option on the Windows 7 Start Menu. On Windows 8.x, I used Start8 to get the Administrative Tools menu. But since Windows 10 now has a native start menu, I'd rather not mess with third part start menus. Right now I go to Control Panel to get Administrative Tools....
  10. Start Menu and The Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and The Snipping Tool: How do I take a screenshot of the Start Menu with the Snipping Tool if as soon as I click Snipping Tool the Start Menu closes? 66130