Windows 10: I can't adjust my computer to adapt to my display (too zoomed in).

Discus and support I can't adjust my computer to adapt to my display (too zoomed in). in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am having troubles with adjusting my screens to adapt to each other. I have the same resolution on my computer screen as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by personneici, Sep 22, 2017.

1. I can't adjust my computer to adapt to my display (too zoomed in).

Hello everyone,

I am having troubles with adjusting my screens to adapt to each other.
    I have the same resolution on my computer screen as well as on my computer, but certain things are way to zoomed in.

What is the problem?

:)

personneici, Sep 22, 2017

2. Screen content changes size

When I use my computer pad to position my curser or scroll my screen the contents either zoom or contract and I have to keep adjusting the contents size by reseting to default i the tool bar. How can I stop this happening - I have tried to adjust my mouse
    settings and display settings but can't find the solution. Very frustrating.

Admiralsue, Sep 22, 2017
  3. can't adjust screen brightness on toshiba satelite s70d-a after upgrade to windows 10

Hi

My computer is Toshiba Satellite C55-C2052, intel core i3 2.0ghz, windows 10.

I can't adjust my brightness. I tried to uninstall the monitor drivers and display adapters nothing changing. My first windows was windows 8.1 even I upgraded it to windows 10 nothing new still not working and I can't adjust my computers brightness. don't
    worry about my hardware my PC is still new it is my first month.

Zaami Wizard, Sep 22, 2017
  4. I can't adjust my computer to adapt to my display (too zoomed in).

Hi personneici. Welcome to the TenForums @personneici

First please fill out your system spec so that member have a chance to help you.

Fill in System Specs, include Windows 10 version and build number at

System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Not sure what you mean, you have the same resolution set on my computer screen as well as my computer. Could you explain please?

I think you are saying your screen is capable of x by y resolution and you set that as your resolution in Windows, is this correct?

If so I don't know what you mean by "adjusting my screens to adapt to each other"

Did this problem just start? Can you pin down to the exact day?

Are you using integrated graphics or a graphic expansion card?

Have you made any changes recently or install any software / hardware?

If you check Windows Update history has Windows installed updates or drivers, particularly drivers that impact graphics?

Do you have system restore enabled?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Plankton Win User
    Check your browser zoom setting and/or reset browser to default settings.

Plankton, Sep 22, 2017
  6. While I'm not OP don't think this is a browser issue. Look at size of context menu screen shot, it consumes almost the home screen if I'm seeing this correctly.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 22, 2017
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Is the OP maybe using a VGA cable(that's analog, get rid of it) or a DVI(junk it too), instead of either an HDMI(for digital content 1080 - 1440p to 144Hz or 4K at 30Hz) or a display port(best and good for 4K 60Hz).

Cliff S, Sep 22, 2017
  8. Plankton Win User

I can't adjust my computer to adapt to my display (too zoomed in).

DVI does transmit digital...only thing missing is the audio. Then HDMI came along as a AIO cable option.

Plankton, Sep 22, 2017
  9. What Browser is that Chrome?

If so the zoom is over here
    I can't adjust my computer to adapt to my display (too zoomed in). [​IMG]

solarstarshines, Sep 22, 2017
  10. Cliff S New Member
    DVI:
    Video signal
    Digital video stream:
    Single link: 1920*×*1200 (WUXGA) @ 60*Hz
    Dual link: 2560*×*1600 (WQXGA) @ 60*Hz
    Analog video stream: 1920*×*1200 (WUXGA) @ 60*Hz

plankton you are right about the sound, I just meant it is a lousy interface, and if the OP can try either HDMI or DisplayPort if he can.

Cliff S, Sep 22, 2017
  11. Plankton Win User
    True....it's old. No harm no foul.

Plankton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I can't adjust my computer to adapt to my display (too zoomed in).

1. I can't adjust my computer to adapt to my display (too zoomed in). - Similar Threads - can't adjust computer

2. My display can't not adjust with system's night mode in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display can't not adjust with system's night mode in Win11: The first time the display is connected to the PC, it was not in night display mode, and after the first time I turned on the night light in Win 11, it remained in night mode whatever I turn off or on night light setting in Windows. Another thing I find strange is that the...
  3. My display can't not adjust with system's night mode in Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display can't not adjust with system's night mode in Win11: The first time the display is connected to the PC, it was not in night display mode, and after the first time I turned on the night light in Win 11, it remained in night mode whatever I turn off or on night light setting in Windows. Another thing I find strange is that the...
  4. Why can't I adjust my display screen settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I adjust my display screen settings?: Hello,I am trying to rearrange my displays for a multi-monitor setup, however in settings it Windows won't let me drag the displays to rearrange the screens or even give the option to apply changes. Also, I have a problem where the drop down menu of screen settings keep...
  5. Why can't I adjust my display screen settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I adjust my display screen settings?: Hello,I am trying to rearrange my displays for a multi-monitor setup, however in settings it Windows won't let me drag the displays to rearrange the screens or even give the option to apply changes. Also, I have a problem where the drop down menu of screen settings keep...
  6. Why can't I adjust my display screen settings?

7. Windows is too zoomed in my "monitor"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is too zoomed in my "monitor": I plugged in the hdmi from my laptop into my "monitor" and the screen size on my monitor is way too big and zoomed in that the top and bottom of my screen cuts off. I've tried to resize it but I can't go under 100 and its pretty annoying....
  8. Windows is too zoomed in my "monitor"

Windows is too zoomed in my "monitor": I plugged in the hdmi from my laptop into my "monitor" and the screen size on my monitor is way too big and zoomed in that the top and bottom of my screen cuts off. I've tried to resize it but I can't go under 100 and its pretty annoying....
  9. My laptop camera is too zoomed in

My laptop camera is too zoomed in: I'm on Windows 10 and My laptop camera is too zoomed in. It was working fine yesterday. I must have changed some setting while I was trying to figure out how to screen share with single laptop monitor. I uninstalled and installed Zoom again. But no change. Not sure what...
  10. Can't adjust screen resolution to match my display

Can't adjust screen resolution to match my display: I have my Windows 10 computer driving a flat screen (VGA?) display through HDMI port. Everything was fine until a recent update, now all of my programs hang over the edge rendering all of my music production programs unusable. I know this has happened before (many, many...