Windows 10: I can't change my lock screen picture.

Discus and support I can't change my lock screen picture. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my default lock screen wallpaper is the default shitty guy running up a hill side shot, and I really want to change it. Problem is, every time I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NotGurk, Oct 14, 2015.

1. NotGurk Win User

I can't change my lock screen picture.

So my default lock screen wallpaper is the default shitty guy running up a hill side shot, and I really want to change it. Problem is, every time I try to select another wallpaper, it gives me the spinny icon and doesn't load, therefore I cannot select the photo. I've tried all the default photos and I've tried saving one to my desktop and trying to get that to load but It wouldn't work. Heres a screenshot.
    I can't change my lock screen picture. [​IMG]

:)

NotGurk, Oct 14, 2015

2. Why can't i change my tile colors or select a lock screen picture??

Like my question says, i can't change my tile colors or change lock screen pictures. There is on lock screen picture. I can only change my background from light to dark with success. Please help.

greatnewtini, Oct 14, 2015
  3. can't set any background picture for the start and lock screen on Windows 10 Mobile

Hi.

I have a lumia 1520.but when i installed preview windows 10 update about 5 mounths ago,i couldn't set any background and lock screen pictrue for my phone and i can't even now on windows 10 mobile public version.

when i change my start background picture nothing happens.in other word,there is no background picture for the tiles and can't do something about it.

but when i try to change my lock screen picture nothing happens.still an old lock screen picture from windows phone 8.1 and can't change it.

what should i do?please help.

Thanks.

Arian Abdan, Oct 14, 2015
Thema:

I can't change my lock screen picture.

1. I can't change my lock screen picture. - Similar Threads - can't change lock

2. Lock Screen Picture Not Changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock Screen Picture Not Changing: Whenever I boot up my PC, it is always the default lock screen, however, when I put my PC into sleep mode, it shows up as the custom lock screen selected. The lock screen picture changes every time I restart my pc. I have no idea how to fix this, and can't find any info on...
  3. I can't change the picture on my lock screen

I can't change the picture on my lock screen: The preview just keeps loading, what can I do? submitted by /u/stickyyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9v9ug/i_cant_change_the_picture_on_my_lock_screen/
  4. I can't change my lock screen using my personal pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't change my lock screen using my personal pictures: Hello, I can't change my lock screen by using g my own personal pictures. When I try to change it, the screen will take a long time to load the pictures....
  5. cant change my lock screen picture

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cant change my lock screen picture: hello i have an old image i downloaded as my lock screen picture and now it wont let me change it to anything, it is just loading and than stuck like that for a long time and then just resets to the old picture. any help with that? i tried to locate the picture but i could...
  6. I can't change my lock screen or account picture.

I can't change my lock screen or account picture.: The title says it all, I have the option to change them, it's not an administrative issue, it just loads forever then eventually gives me an error. It's a brand new laptop that doesn't give me any other issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) submitted by...
  7. Can't change lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change lock screen picture: Any time i try to change my lockscreen picture, it just keeps loading and the picture never comes up... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-lock-screen-picture/859bb0c7-b140-4696-ba52-d5e4ad654100
  8. How do I change my lock screen picture

How do I change my lock screen picture: How do I change my lock screen picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-lock-screen-picture/69042775-5ba2-4085-9523-93afb070ee1d
  9. Lock screen not changing picture

Lock screen not changing picture: So when I go to the lock screen in Windows 10 I can select a picture and the preview shows it fine. However when I actually lock my PC it still shows the default Windows 10 one. (Not a solid colour) PC upgraded from Windows 7 recently. All updates applied. I have tried...
  10. Lock Screen picture changes

Lock Screen picture changes: I have windows 10 on a desktop. I keep changing my lockscreen to the picture I want. It'll stay that way for a while but then it changes to the cover photo from my facebook page. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? Its driving me crazy! 23608