Windows 10: I can't change my taskbar color.

Discus and support I can't change my taskbar color. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There's no way, i can't change the taskbar color and i need help. No matter if i go to Settings - Colors and change the options, it keeps showing me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tortu, Aug 6, 2015.

1. tortu Win User

I can't change my taskbar color.

There's no way, i can't change the taskbar color and i need help.
    No matter if i go to Settings - Colors and change the options, it keeps showing me a white ugly taskbar.

Please, this is the only problem i've found in my w10 installation.
    Here is a picture of the problem :

I can't change my taskbar color. [​IMG]

Thank you

:)

tortu, Aug 6, 2015
  2. Akidus Win User

Can't change taskbar color in Windows 10

I can change the colors of the icon backgrounds and borders of windows, but the taskbar and Start menu backgrounds won't change. I can't find an option to change the color in the Control Panel (Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Personalization)

When I try to type in "\Color and Appearance " nothing pops up. The taskbar stays grey.

Found the answer. Click show color on taskbar.

Akidus, Aug 6, 2015
  3. keithk0 Win User
    How to change taskbar text back to white?

With the latest (creators?) update, my taskbar text color changed from white to black. My accent color is dark so I can't see any text. How can I change it back to white?

keithk0, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 6, 2015
  5. tortu Win User
    Yes, that is what i'm concerned about.

Just checked in my other notebook and it seems it isn't a problem, i can't seem to change that ribbon.

Is there any way to change the color? It looks so ugly in Chrome.
    Thanks for your help

PS: this is my ''problem''

https://i.imgur.com/bBCXQbD.png

tortu, Aug 6, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 6, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't change my taskbar color. - Similar Threads - can't change taskbar

2. Taskbar color can't change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar color can't change: Hi I'm Gopi from india I'm windows 11 beta home single language user but I windows 10 machine also I can't unable to change the taskbar color when I was change the color the color would remain for only 2 sec and the color automatically change to black background and I found...
  3. Taskbar is till blue - can't change colors

Taskbar is till blue - can't change colors: Yes i already know you have to set the theme to dark in order to change colors but my problem is that, even though i have my theme set to dark, i still cannot change my taskbar color even though the box is ticked --- it still provides me with a dark blue ugly taskbar. I just...
  4. New update changed taskbar color and I can't change it back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New update changed taskbar color and I can't change it back?: Title. My taskbar used to be dark blue and now it's a blinding off-white after installing a lengthy update. I went into Settings > Personalization > Colors to fix it, but under the "Show accent color on the following surfaces" heading, the box for "Start, taskbar, and action...
  5. Can't change taskbar color

Can't change taskbar color: [ATTACH] My laptop came today so I didn't make any changes to windows, it just came like this. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-taskbar-color/ce57ebd8-8955-4796-ac27-f8bf24e602d1
  6. Can't change taskbar and accent colors

Can't change taskbar and accent colors: Hi my name is John, I worked as a software developer for 30 years, programming IBM Mainframes as well as PC's. I am currently retired, my question regarding Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Settings is why in Windows 10 Pro 64-BitVersion 20H2Installed on‎12/‎4/‎2020OS...
  7. Can't change taskbar color

Can't change taskbar color: [img] I just cold reinstalled 1903 18362.175 from USB via Media Creation Tool because of insufferable errors in the version I had upgraded to. For the foreseeable future I'll be reinstalling programs and trying to tame the interface. The taskbar, which I had a nice dark...
  8. Can't change taskbar color after update

Can't change taskbar color after update: After installing the most recent update 3/24/20 KB4541335 the taskbar color can't be changed. UnderSettings >> Colors >> Choose your accent color, blue is selected checkmark shows blue is selected, but the taskbar remains black. Any color I choose, the taskbar remains black....
  9. I can't change taskbar color

I can't change taskbar color: I followed all of the online guidance but can't change the taskbar color. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-taskbar-color/f9ec7c81-0464-4e80-9d4c-fbcffe0d2904
  10. Can't change taskbar color

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't change taskbar color: [img] I just cold reinstalled 1903 18362.175 from USB via Media Creation Tool because of insufferable errors in the version I had upgraded to. For the foreseeable future I'll be reinstalling programs and trying to tame the interface. The taskbar, which I had a nice dark...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant change windows 10 taskbar color

2. cant change color of taskbar

3. windows 10 taskbar color wont change

4. why cant i change my taskbar color,
  5. I want to change my taskbar colour,
  6. cant change taskbar color,
  7. taskbar color wont change,
  8. cant change taskbar color windows 10,
  9. taskbar wont switch color,
  10. the box that allows me to change the task bar colours will not let me tick it,
  11. why isnt taskbar colour an option?,
  12. why cant i choose task bar color,
  13. windows 10 wont let me change taskbar color,
  14. cant change windows 10 taskbar color ,
  15. i cant change my taskbar color