Windows 10: I can't change the date and time of my SD Card videos on Windows 8.1

Discus and support I can't change the date and time of my SD Card videos on Windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't change the date and time of my SD Card Videos on Windows 8.1. I can change the date and time of the pictures but can't change the date and time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brendan Cannings, May 21, 2024.

1. I can't change the date and time of my SD Card videos on Windows 8.1

I can't change the date and time of my SD Card Videos on Windows 8.1. I can change the date and time of the pictures but can't change the date and time on the videos. Please can someone help me to fix this?

:)

Brendan Cannings, May 21, 2024

2. SD CARD

All appps are installed in phone memory. There is no way around this. You can install a game FROM the SD card but it is then installed in the device's main memory.

STEP 1: Copy all the .xap files which you want to install in your Windows 8 phone to your SD card.

STEP 2: Now go to Start -> Store -> SD card and wait for few minutes for all the .xap files to be loaded.

STEP 3: Select the app which you want to install -> Select Install option.

STEP 4: If your apps are compatible then you can see them in the Compatible apps list if not it will be shown in the Incompatible apps list.

STEP 5: Once you have successfully installed the apps, you can see those apps listed in the Apps list from start.

http://windows8search.com/forum/how-install-xap-files-windows-8-phone-2630.html

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, May 21, 2024
  3. Format SD Card

Hi! BarryKeane

I'm Marvin an Independent Advisor, and I will help you with your issue.

Try with this

Method 1. Run Diskpart to Format SD Card That Won't Format

Step 1. Press Windows key and R key at the same time, type cmd in the Run box, hit Enter to open the command prompt(cmd.exe).

Step 2. Type diskpart to run Diskpart Utility.

Step 3. Type list disk to list the drives on the computer.

Step 4. Type select disk 1 (The number should be replaced by the exact drive number of your SD card).

Step 5. Type clean to run the clean utility (this will wipe all data on the SD card so make sure you saved a copy or backup of the card data).

Step 6. Type create partition primary to create a new partition on the SD card.

Step 7. Type select partition 1 (it should be the newly created partition on step 6).

Step 8. Type active to make the partition active.

Step 9. Type format fs=ntfs (or format fs=fat32)to format the partition to the desired file system.

If you still having problems with this, I will be around to help you.

Regards.

MarvinStewart1, May 21, 2024
  4. I can't change the date and time of my SD Card videos on Windows 8.1

Videos are not stored on SD-card

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Have you already configured the SD card in such a way that it stores the videos directly to SD card?
    • Are you referring to the video taken from the device camera or other offline videos?
    If you have already configured the SD card in such a way that it directly saves to the SD card, then I suggest you to upgrade the device to the latest build 14383 and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14383 for PC and Mobile

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 21, 2024
Thema:

I can't change the date and time of my SD Card videos on Windows 8.1

1. I can't change the date and time of my SD Card videos on Windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - can't change date

2. I can't change the date and time of my SD Card videos on Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change the date and time of my SD Card videos on Windows 8.1: I can't change the date and time of my SD Card Videos on Windows 8.1. I can change the date and time of the pictures but can't change the date and time on the videos. Please can someone help me to fix this?...
  3. Why can't I format an SD card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I format an SD card?: I am helping someone with an issue. They need an SD card to be reformatted, so I looked it up to find out how to do so. I have windows software not sure if this matters. When I plugged the card reader and SD car into the computer, it showed up in the folders like it should...
  4. Why can't I format an SD card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I format an SD card?: I am helping someone with an issue. They need an SD card to be reformatted, so I looked it up to find out how to do so. I have windows software not sure if this matters. When I plugged the card reader and SD car into the computer, it showed up in the folders like it should...
  5. Why can't I format an SD card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Why windows 10 change created date on my sd card files?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why windows 10 change created date on my sd card files?: When I import a file from my sd card, windows 10 automatically change created date. How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-10-change-created-date-on-my-sd-card/29594ff3-1131-4bac-b1a4-e4fc98102dbe
  7. I can't format my SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't format my SD card: Hi, this is my first post, so I aplogize in advance if I'm forgetting to give you enough informations. I'm on Windows 10 and I'm trying to move files in my SD card, but if I re-insert it in my PC all the files I moved are gone! the same goes for deleting. Windows also tells...
  8. drone videos on micro SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    drone videos on micro SD card: Hello, I need help my windows 10 can't play my drone videos on my micro SD card only showing the photos. I downloaded VLC and codec pack still cannot read it. Please help....
  9. I cant play my videos from my sd card

I cant play my videos from my sd card: I need help how do you view your videos from your sd card I can see it playing and it has sound but something is blocking from viewing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-my-videos-from-my-sd-card/3681e40e-9dc9-4a96-af31-ac1688f3e586
  10. my sd card

my sd card: lately my sd card has been acting up, as in it does not let me have read and write permissions, every time i unplug it it reverts back to what it was before i tried to delete something, and when i created a new folder this wierd stuff showed up in it, im guessing it is a...