Windows 10: I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...

Discus and support I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.I was using Bluetooth headphone and suddenly the bluetooth icon disappeared. The bluetooth in the laptop is broken. I bought USB bluetooth, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by W Nicolas, Dec 4, 2023.

1. W Nicolas Win User

I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...

Hello.I was using Bluetooth headphone and suddenly the bluetooth icon disappeared. The bluetooth in the laptop is broken. I bought USB bluetooth, but I could not connect the headphone or remove the device to re paired. If i delete all bluetooth driver with hidden ones in device manager, finally can remove the device but can't connect.The headphone works with other device like phone and i can connect other bluetooth device to the laptop like airbuds. Just the headphone still does not work with laptop.I delete all bluetooth driver in device manager and all file with the name of headphone from "

:)

W Nicolas, Dec 4, 2023

2. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Dec 4, 2023
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Dec 4, 2023
  4. JoeShades Win User

I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

1. I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth... - Similar Threads - can't connect headphone

2. I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...: Hello.I was using Bluetooth headphone and suddenly the bluetooth icon disappeared. The bluetooth in the laptop is broken. I bought USB bluetooth, but I could not connect the headphone or remove the device to re paired. If i delete all bluetooth driver with hidden ones in...
  3. I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't connect the headphone with new USB bluetooth after the laptop integrated bluetooth...: Hello.I was using Bluetooth headphone and suddenly the bluetooth icon disappeared. The bluetooth in the laptop is broken. I bought USB bluetooth, but I could not connect the headphone or remove the device to re paired. If i delete all bluetooth driver with hidden ones in...
  4. laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone: My laptop has realtek bluetooth 4.2 adapter but it cant connect to my bluetooth headphone called "kanen k9"i don't know if it because it a chinese product or not but my phone can still connect to it normally while my laptop can't.i tried unistalling the driver, fall back to...
  5. laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone

laptop can't connect to bluetooth headphone: My laptop has realtek bluetooth 4.2 adapter but it cant connect to my bluetooth headphone called "kanen k9"i don't know if it because it a chinese product or not but my phone can still connect to it normally while my laptop can't.i tried unistalling the driver, fall back to...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e which runs windows 10. I got sony xm5 wireless headphones. My laptop can't natively use bluetooth so I'm using a bluetooth adapter. I can't connect my headphones to the laptop. When I click "add bluetooth devices" the laptop searches for devices...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop: I use a Lenovo ThinkPad x131e which runs windows 10. I got sony xm5 wireless headphones. My laptop can't natively use bluetooth so I'm using a bluetooth adapter. I can't connect my headphones to the laptop. When I click "add bluetooth devices" the laptop searches for devices...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones can't connect to laptop

9. Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop

Bluetooth headphones not connecting to laptop: Hello, I am trying to connect my wireless headphones to my laptop, but in vain... In the add device screen the headphones name appears twice, once as an audio device, and once as a general device. Connecting to audio device does not work, error says "couldn't connect. try...
  10. Can't Connect Bluetooth headphones

Can't Connect Bluetooth headphones: I recently purchased some new headphones, SoundBot SB221, Bluetooh 4.0. I was able to successfully pair to my PC Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit and use them as desired. I then decided to upgrade my bluetooth adapter original was KINIVO Bluetooth 3.0 to a Bluetooth 4.0 to better...