Windows 10: I can't connect to virtual router plus?

Discus and support I can't connect to virtual router plus? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a few problems with my PC, so I refreshed it. After doing that, I was not able to connect to my virtual router plus, nor find a wireless adapter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lana7995, Sep 5, 2015.

1. lana7995 Win User

I can't connect to virtual router plus?

I had a few problems with my PC, so I refreshed it. After doing that, I was not able to connect to my virtual router plus, nor find a wireless adapter. I have literally tried everything but I can't fix it.
    I've attached a picture of my available adapters and maybe someone more experienced can help me figure out what the problem is?

Thanks in advanced.
    I can't connect to virtual router plus? [​IMG]

:)

lana7995, Sep 5, 2015
  2. x3mity Win User

WLAN connection Failed

I recently bought my new Nokia C3-00,..I am able to connect to differenet WIFI,, but I don't know why I can't connect to our wireless router ("TP-Link"),.my cellphone can detect it but can't connect to it..the wireless router we have, is a WEP with password..Please
    help..

C3-00

V 08.63

RM-614

variant:255

virtual variant:

No virtual variant

language:

v 08.63

rm-614

x3mity, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Virtual router connection

so i used to have a virtual router on my windows and it worked fine but I think my windows updated automatically or something now it doesn't work. I tried doing it all over again and it creates the virtual router but there's no internet connection! Can
    anyone help me please? I can't use anything

ElnazKarami, Sep 5, 2015
Thema:

I can't connect to virtual router plus?

1. I can't connect to virtual router plus? - Similar Threads - can't connect virtual

2. Can't connect to shared drive connected to router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to shared drive connected to router: I have a TP-Link Archer GX90 gaming router with a Seagate 16TB portable hard drive connected to the router via the USB port. The router recognizes the hard drive and I have set the drive to be shared using the router's interface. I am able to access the drive over the network...
  3. Can't connect to shared drive connected to router

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to shared drive connected to router: I have a TP-Link Archer GX90 gaming router with a Seagate 16TB portable hard drive connected to the router via the USB port. The router recognizes the hard drive and I have set the drive to be shared using the router's interface. I am able to access the drive over the network...
  4. Can't connect to shared drive connected to router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can see router but can't connect

Can see router but can't connect: Windows 10 did an update and I can't connect to my router not even using 192.168.1.1 or web address. I'm able to see it and that is all. Windows tells me it can't connect to network and I tried a lot of the suggestions and still nothing. Window refuses to even let me reload...
  6. Connecting to the Router

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting to the Router: A recent Windows Update July 2020 has left my laptop automatically connecting to the Internet via the router even at start-up, and even though the option to "Connect Automatically" is in the off position / has not been selected. Sometimes, if I do a "Restart", the machine...
  7. Virtual Router

Virtual Router: I upgraded to windows 10 and my virtual router does not work anymore I set up Windows 10 hotspot (internet sharing), I can see the network name on my iPhone but it does not get connected, any ideas how this problem can be fixed?...
  8. Can't connect with wireless router

Can't connect with wireless router: From one of my Windows 10 PC's I'm not able to connect anymore with my wireless router which connect with the Internet. Until a few hours ago this connection worked just fine. I doesn't seem to be a problem with the wireless router since 2 of my other PC's(also running...
  9. Can't connect to my router

Can't connect to my router: Everything seems to work fine with my router. Internet, email, wifi etc. all are working but today I noticed I can't connect to my router using 192.168.1.1 I check ipconfig and that is the gateway and what I've always used. I've changed nothing since last week when it was...
  10. Can't connect to my router

Can't connect to my router: Everything seems to work fine with my router. Internet, email, wifi etc. all are working but today I noticed I can't connect to my router using 192.168.1.1 I check ipconfig and that is the gateway and what I've always used. I've changed nothing since last week when it was...