Windows 10: I can't do any kind of personalization on my windows 10 machine

Discus and support I can't do any kind of personalization on my windows 10 machine in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Literally a couple of hours ago the customization settings broke, I can't change my wallpaper or anything related, under no circumstance will I restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alexis garcia paredes, Jul 18, 2018.

1. I can't do any kind of personalization on my windows 10 machine

Literally a couple of hours ago the customization settings broke, I can't change my wallpaper or anything related, under no circumstance will I restore my computer, I've tried the sfc command, updating my computer, checking the drivers, all I could find online and nothing helps.

:)

alexis garcia paredes, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I can't do any kind of personalization on my windows 10 machine

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

I can't do any kind of personalization on my windows 10 machine

1. I can't do any kind of personalization on my windows 10 machine - Similar Threads - can't kind personalization

2. I don’t do any kind of games. But I got LiveKErnelEvent 15e.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t do any kind of games. But I got LiveKErnelEvent 15e.: LiveKernelEventCode: 15eParameter 1: 30Parameter 2: ffff92032602c1a0Parameter 3: ffff9203289f5540Parameter 4: 0Os version: 10_0_19045Service pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.101Local ID: 1042This is all I got...
  3. I don’t do any kind of games. But I got LiveKErnelEvent 15e.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t do any kind of games. But I got LiveKErnelEvent 15e.: LiveKernelEventCode: 15eParameter 1: 30Parameter 2: ffff92032602c1a0Parameter 3: ffff9203289f5540Parameter 4: 0Os version: 10_0_19045Service pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.101Local ID: 1042This is all I got...
  4. I don’t do any kind of games. But I got LiveKErnelEvent 15e.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why can't I do personal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I do personal?: I can't login to my personal OneDrive account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-do-personal/b7910f11-6607-46a5-b930-1f13b0ce9aff
  6. Why can't I do personal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I do personal?: I can't login to my personal OneDrive account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-do-personal/b7910f11-6607-46a5-b930-1f13b0ce9aff
  7. My Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Application are crashing and I can't able to open any kind of file: 2 days before i bought my laptop. At that time he was working very good, no problem at all. But yesterday i received an notification at the time of shut down that is " Windows is updating. Please don't off your pc." So i followed the instructions. After updated i shutdown my...
  8. How do I turn of any kind of password when I turn my laptop on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn of any kind of password when I turn my laptop on?: I want NO security... No PIN, no password, no Microsoft account password, no fingerprints, nothing... I just want my pc to turn on normally without any input slowing me down. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/Ptxx25 [link] [comments]...
  9. What kind of Windows 10 do I buy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What kind of Windows 10 do I buy?: Hello everyone, Currently I am running a non activated version of Windows 10 on my PC. My old laptop had Windows 10 but the key obviously wouldn't work for my new PC. I was thinking of purchasing Windows 10 from a third-party website but I don't know which one to buy. Would...
  10. Windows 10 Personal Machine: Profile is personal account - need to add my work Office365...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Personal Machine: Profile is personal account - need to add my work Office365...: My laptop was setup with my personal MSFT account. I have a work Office365 and MSFT account. We use OneDrive for files. My machine associates my personal MSFT account via File Explorer and that MSFT is not recognized as part of our work Office365 account. Outcome - I...