Windows 10: I can't do ANYTHING

Discus and support I can't do ANYTHING in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I logged on my laptop this morning and when I'm logged in I try to open up google chrome or spotify, but nothing works! I looked deeper into this... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Maplish, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Maplish Win User

I can't do ANYTHING

I logged on my laptop this morning and when I'm logged in I try to open up google chrome or spotify, but nothing works!

I looked deeper into this and I tried fixing it but it didn't work. It's been around 2-3 days that I've been having this issue and I'd lile for someone to solve it.

Like I said I've tried fixing it multiple times but nothing happens I can't even go in settings! I can open Task Manager and I tried rebooting it multiple times!

Also, once when I logged in I tried opening up discord "something like skype, look ut up" and suddenly a notification pops up saying "You need to fix your Microsoft account to keep using this pc or whatever" so that sorta guided me a bit on finding some articles about this happening to other people but nothing worked! I need help A.S.A.P

:)

Maplish, Oct 2, 2016
  2. VeeChords Win User

I can't do anything..

Please help me.

It's really just a few things which I don't know about internet and about computerS. So I tried everything..

So.. I have that folder with old windows which using almost all of my memory in laptop (windows 10). And I tried to rid of that in all possible ways, but didn't work. Last option was through cmd, i went like admin, of course (RD /S /Q %SystemDrive%\windows.old)
    but it didn't work too. And then I noticed that my 'run as administrator' don't work at all. I changed old windows access properties, but nothing. Thank you I can't do ANYTHING :)

VeeChords, Oct 2, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    I can't do anything..

Hi Vee, try this method to remove Windows.old

Open File Explorer

Click on your hard drive

On the Manage Tab, click Cleanup

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

Start Disk Cleanup again

Let Disk Cleanup do its initial scan

This time in the resulting dialog, click 'Cleanup System Files'

Let Disk Cleanup run another scan

Select Everything in the list and choose Delete

DaveM121, Oct 2, 2016
Thema:

I can't do ANYTHING

1. I can't do ANYTHING - Similar Threads - can't ANYTHING

2. I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark: So I try looking everywhere for this problem so it is just me I have this windows watermark on my screen saying "please activate windows" keep in mind I already have it activated and spent alot of money on it and so when I get rid of it by looking up yt tutorials I restart my...
  3. I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open anything after taking out the "activate windows" watermark: So I try looking everywhere for this problem so it is just me I have this windows watermark on my screen saying "please activate windows" keep in mind I already have it activated and spent alot of money on it and so when I get rid of it by looking up yt tutorials I restart my...
  4. Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.: Hello!Since two days my laptop has been having issues, yesterday it was only one game that didn't wanted to open. Today however, I cannot click on anything. It will work for a few minutes after I start it up, but then after that it stops working. I cannot open anything,...
  5. Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.

Windows 11, Can't click on anything on my pc.: Hello!Since two days my laptop has been having issues, yesterday it was only one game that didn't wanted to open. Today however, I cannot click on anything. It will work for a few minutes after I start it up, but then after that it stops working. I cannot open anything,...
  6. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  7. Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use Microsoft store to download anything?: Every time i wish to download anything from the Microsoft store, or something that requires me to have Microsoft store working properly, it just says: "Try again later, something happened on our end". This has been happening for months now and it's becoming annoying....
  8. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  9. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  10. I can't do anything on my laptop